Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM Audio Mixer │ MIDI Control EVERYTHING - haQ attaQ 306

Here's how you control everything in AUM iPad and iPhone using type of MIDI controller. I've been asked so many questions about MIDI mapping in AUM including how to hook up transport controls, how to select MIDI devices, can the mixer faders be controlled, how do to map Audio Unit Extensions ( AUv3 ) etc. Well, it's about time I do something about it. Check this!

haqattaq

Comments

• I'm so sorry, can't watch, don't wanna wake the wife, but is mapping to tempo in your video? Because seems to me it can't be done, as I've already figured out everything else you mentioned. Thanks!👍

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    I'm so sorry, can't watch, don't wanna wake the wife, but is mapping to tempo in your video? Because seems to me it can't be done, as I've already figured out everything else you mentioned. Thanks!👍

I can’t find any functions for it. Is a very unusual function to have midi mapping’s for, so I’m wondering how you would use it if it was available?

• @jakoB_haQ said:

@Blipsford_Baubie said:
    I'm so sorry, can't watch, don't wanna wake the wife, but is mapping to tempo in your video? Because seems to me it can't be done, as I've already figured out everything else you mentioned. Thanks!👍

I can’t find any functions for it. Is a very unusual function to have midi mapping’s for, so I’m wondering how you would use it if it was available?

I'm so glad you asked Jakob. Thanks!

For live remixing/faux beat-matching of my own loop stems. I enjoy making beats or loops on AUM. Two things about it is that it's open, doesn't crash, and allows me to run more instruments and FX than lots of other hosts. I still have mini2.

Just as important is their file player! It's what i use to commit and bounce my stems or entire mix to. It's a quick process and my favorite thing about it is that it pitches the recording with tempo changes, which is something not many hosts, including DJ apps do. Then i use Perforator to create faux fader cuts. And i use Gestrument Pro sliders to automate the mixer if it's something that an lfo can't do. All I'm missing is the gradual tempo change to mix into. I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like time-stretching. I hope my explanation/goals are were clear mr. Haq☺