Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tiny IOS Self Contained Renaissance On The Horizon

Sarmad posted about the new update of Bloom over at the iOS fb group.

Does the advent of Bloom 10 worlds signal the end of AU3?, Is the IOS platform returning to it's roots?, will Samplr ever get panning and will playground ever get sample import? Will core midi in and out finally become a thing of the future?....... Only the Devs know!

Comments

• From a quick glance, Wotja seems to be more capable.

• @tja said:
    From a quick glance, Wotja seems to be more capable.

I concur, but Bloom feels more like an instrument imo

• Oh isn’t bloom going to be a plugin? Just a generative app?

• good question, they've got 10 new videos up but I haven't seen any that show it as a plug in

• just playing with bloom - it feels like there should be audio backgrounds included - I kind of want to make music with it using it as an element. It probably would make a good plugin