Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New training program from the Syntorial people!

I just got an email about a new composing and producing course that they're cooking up.

https://www.audiblegenius.com/courses/bb1

Comments

• I'm very happy with their synth course so far. Picked it with their black Friday sale. I was thinking a production course similarly laid out would be incredibly helpful.

• @shiftsynth1 said:
    I'm very happy with their synth course so far. Picked it with their black Friday sale. I was thinking a production course similarly laid out would be incredibly helpful.

How much was it for Black Friday?

• @Zaubrer said:

@shiftsynth1 said:
    I'm very happy with their synth course so far. Picked it with their black Friday sale. I was thinking a production course similarly laid out would be incredibly helpful.

50% off. An awesome deal.

• @Liquidmantis said:

@Zaubrer said:

@shiftsynth1 said:

Damn, even better than their student discount. Now I am mad that I missed it haha

• edited February 2021

Online Music Production & Composition Course gearslutz author hireessaywriter.onl

Just wanted to update the information about the course (official post from gearslutz):

Building Blocks >> Online Music Production & Composition Course

monthly fee > $14.99 / month
    one-time fee > $44.99 / level

https://www.audiblegenius.com/buildingblocks

• Has anyone taken the course? Is it worth the money?
    Thanks.

• @Liquidmantis said:

@Zaubrer said:

@shiftsynth1 said:

Another happy Syntorial user here. I got it at 50% off, and have been working my way through whenever I have a spare twenty minutes. It's superb.

• @TerryMulhern said:
    Has anyone taken the course? Is it worth the money?
    Thanks.

Yes. Both Syntorial and building blocks are really good.

• edited February 2021

Worth every penny! It is out there for over a year.

Waiting for Building Blocks 3

• I've been patiently waiting for the iOS version of Building Blocks. What a great way to go through the program that would be.