Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lurssen Mastering Console on sale: - 50 %!!

edited December 2018 in General App Discussion

50 % on Lurssen Mastering Console IAPS!!

I don’t use IKM apps that much, so didn’t followed their sales. LMC iOS has crazy expensive IAPS, so that’s cool.

I’ve only buyed standard IAP for 27.99 euros, as HD engine is 54.99 added to standard IAP. Normal prices are the double!! This is enough IMO for SoundCloud/YouTube uploads, and I’ve got already VST version.

Honestly, this is the best sounding mastering tool on iOS IMO. I use mostly DDMF 6144/NoLimit in AUM for that purpose but LMC beats that combo for sound results to my taste. I’ve also got Grand Finale but don’t like it for my sound.

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/lurssen-mastering-console/id1059837456?mt=8

Comments

• edited December 2018

Edited, no issues with Files export :p

• @Janosax I had the same issue but if you scroll down, all of the export options are there. No need to fret!

• edited December 2018

@mjcouche said:
    @Janosax I had the same issue but if you scroll down, all of the export options are there. No need to fret!

You made my day, many many thanks!!!

To be honest, iOS can drive us crazy at times with similar nonsenses here and there. But I was wrong, there was scrolling!!!! Pfff all apologies @ikmultimedia your app is expensive but sounds huge ;)

• edited December 2018

Gotta give credit to @richardyot I believe he helped me with this exact issue.

• edited December 2018

iTunes files sharing gives ability to use iOS projects and presets on laptop version and vice versa (search for appdata IKM folders in Windows for presets), which is cool to use non compressed exports too. This is why I only buyed iOS standard engine, good enough on the go.

• This is why I only buyed iOS standard engine, good enough on the go.

"...why I only bought iOS standard engine..."

Conjugation and spelling can be hard.

I'm not picking on you. Just trying to help. I have no idea if english is your 2nd or even 5th language. Me, I only speak english myself so there's that.

• Anyone have any A / B comparisons of there mastering (before and after that is) they want to post here?

• edited December 2018

@audiblevideo said:

This is why I only buyed iOS standard engine, good enough on the go.

"...why I only bought iOS standard engine..."

Conjugation and spelling can be hard.

I'm not picking on you. Just trying to help. I have no idea if english is your 2nd or even 5th language. Me, I only speak english myself so there's that.

Thanks. English is my internet language!! Everybody understand - 50 %, which is cool!

• Is it Worth 50 Euro?

• edited December 2018

@colonelgeil said:
    Is it Worth 50 Euro?

If you want full featured app, you have to pay (during sale) first standard engine 27.99 then HD engine 54.99 which is 82.98 total. Desktop app normal price is 159.99 euros, around 115 during sale. Still pricey for an iOS app which can also stop receiving updates one day...

• edited December 2018

@audiblevideo said:
    Anyone have any A / B comparisons of there mastering (before and after that is) they want to post here?

I don’t have any A/B useful comparison, but this track used LMC:

This one too (I’ve perhaps pushed knobs a bit too far!!):

And this one didn’t used LMC but DDDF 6144 and NoLimit:

• edited December 2018

@audiblevideo said:
    Anyone have any A / B comparisons of there mastering (before and after that is) they want to post here?

I made a fairly detailed comparison a few months back:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/26025/ios-mastering-options-comparison/p1

I messed up the settings for FAC Maxima in that comparison because the controls are laid out like a compressor rather than a limiter, so disregard how that performed. All the other apps were set correctly though, and Lurssen performed pretty well IMO (second only to Pro L2).

The reveal is in the 3rd post in that thread BTW.

• wimwim
    edited December 2018

@audiblevideo said:
    Anyone have any A / B comparisons of there their mastering (before and after that is) they want to post here?

OK, I don’t give a crap about grammar, but this was too funny not to troll you over, just after you pointed out someone’s grammar error. B) Sorry - don’t be mad. K? o:)

• If only @ikmultimedia would release there ''T RackS 5'' vst on iOS?.... Or even MODO Bass come to think about it?....

• @wim said:

@audiblevideo said:
    Anyone have any A / B comparisons of there their mastering (before and after that is) they want to post here?

OK, I don’t give a crap about grammar, but this was too funny not to troll you over, just after you pointed out someone’s grammar error. B) Sorry - don’t be mad. K? o:)

Hahaha!

• @mjcouche said:

@wim said:

@audiblevideo said:

Hahaha!

love it. :)