Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar Bytes Aparillo iOS

Comments

• @echoopera Hope you feel all better soon. :)

• @Cliffy said:
    Sorry if I missed it, but what does the IAP full version offer that the free version does not?

Seems like you can’t have the free version in AUM, I guess it does not support IIA? And the AU requires IAP.

• edited December 2018

@CracklePot said:
    @echoopera Hope you feel all better soon. :)

Many thanks 🙏🏼 Wife and kids are taking great care of me.

• Made a first try too

• @Kitusai said:
    Made a first try too

That’s just lovely. Reminds me of David Sylvian. Nice.

• Yeah it’s a five * star for me.

I’ve got a real fondness for their apps. Especially like that if you switch it on, your own sounds are automatically saved in a folder on iCloud.

I’m skint now, but this has got to be the deal of the year so far for me :)

• @echoopera said:
    Reminds me of David Sylvian. Nice.

I’m going to discover David Sylvian thank you!

• Sugar Bytes is doing a great job keeping their apps fresh in the iOS environment. Bringing in new apps, updating their classics for AUV3, and launching Aparillo with an enticing “free-to-try” option, along with a full user manual and tutorial videos.

Brilliant.

• @bleep said:

@Cliffy said:
    Sorry if I missed it, but what does the IAP full version offer that the free version does not?

Seems like you can’t have the free version in AUM, I guess it does not support IIA? And the AU requires IAP.

You can actually play the default preset if you route midi into it.

• OMG! Someone has imprisoned Brice in an app? :o

• @MonzoPro said:

@david_2017 said:
    Any news if the 20€ is an early adopter sale? Boy, with all these releases I need a second job... 😳🎄

Difficult to say, but Egoist is thirty quid so could be. They have a sale in December - be good to know if this is an intro price though.

Aparillo won’t be part of the sale either way
    That would be way to early for a discount on a new plugin

• I think they waited about a year before the desktop version was on sale.

@david_2017 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@david_2017 said:
    Any news if the 20€ is an early adopter sale? Boy, with all these releases I need a second job... 😳🎄

Difficult to say, but Egoist is thirty quid so could be. They have a sale in December - be good to know if this is an intro price though.

• i remember when this came out on vst and i just melted with the presets but thought it looked complicated to program. just played thru the presets on ios and couldnt find the buy button fast enough. what a synth for someone who like to design sound!

• @Kitusai said:
    Made a first try too

This is entirely Aparillo??

• @ExAsperis99 said:

Just checked my aum : 3 Aparillo + little spice of geoshred and middle eastern percussions. A Final Touch finishing. (sorry for the bad english)

• @sysexual said:
    i remember when this came out on vst and i just melted with the presets but thought it looked complicated to program. just played thru the presets on ios and couldnt find the buy button fast enough. what a synth for someone who like to design sound!

The Orbit feature just begs for experimentation. So much fun.

• Pretty gentle on CPU too.

It’s been a bloody good year for iOS music.

• @david_2017 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@david_2017 said:

Doesn’t really matter to be honest, this is a killer app at twice the price, and I find it easier to use on iOS than desktop which is a hundred quid.

Happy days!

• @MonzoPro said:
    Pretty gentle on CPU too.

It’s been a bloody good year for iOS music.

So glad Sugar Bytes is in the game. My impression of the platform would be quite different without them.

• Anyone automate this lovely in BM3 yet?

• @Kitusai said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Just checked my aum : 3 Aparillo + little spice of geoshred and middle eastern percussions. A Final Touch finishing. (sorry for the bad english)

Fantastic!

• @echoopera said:
    I just love this synth. Makes me glad i never picked up the Digitone and OP-Z.

Here’s a little explore with Amarillo, SynthMasterONE and Quanta while i recover in bed from the flu...

Hope it sounds ok. I ‘mastered’ it from the iPad speakers...i wasn’t energetic enough to get my 🎧 🤪

Sweet... makes me want to take a foggy hike. I expect a full album on my desk friday morning.

• @AudioGus said:
    Anyone automate this lovely in BM3 yet?

If you mean the orbitor, then yes it records the automation just fine in BM3

• Dannng ima be broke all december

• edited December 2018

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AudioGus said:

Cool, that is the big one. Would probably want to automate some individual ones too at some point to.

Well, looks like time for a 'grocery shop' on the way home tonight.

• @AudioGus said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AudioGus said:

Cool, that is the big one. Would probably want to automate some individual ones too at some point to.

Well, looks like time for a 'grocery shop' on the way home tonight.

Will try the individual ones now.

• @AudioGus

Seems it’s only the orbitor X and Y that can be recorded and not moving any individual ones around

• Uh ohh... Shoom just gave me “that look...”

• Wanna combine it w D1

• Someone made a comparison to Alchemy, so I downloaded it...holy crap BATMAN. I think it’s likely beyond Alchemy, and that’s just messing with the free version. And being that it is Sugar Bytes I feel confident it won’t get abandoned or crippled in some future version. This seems like it’ll be well worth the upgrade price.