Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jeff Mills & a 909...

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Comments

• @id_23 said:

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Go on, Millsy!!

What a wizard.

• edited December 2018

Impressive, and I'm not even a fan of the 909.

I'll also add that even years after becoming a synth knob twiddler myself, there's something so odd about watching someone making music mostly by twiddling knobs instead of playing a traditional intstrument. The deaf must think the twiddlers are insane.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Impressive, and I'm not even a fan of the 909.

I'll also add that even years after becoming a synth knob twiddler myself, there's something so odd about watching someone making music mostly by twiddling knobs instead of playing a traditional intstrument. The deaf must think the twiddlers are insane.

It’s when he drops this in a DJ set that it really makes sense. Incredible DJ.

• edited December 2018

Whole thing...

Plus the DJ Part:

This one is very educational as you can see a bit of process on how he works/thinks. I wish there were more long format process videos from pros to watch...

• Seen him play quite a few times
    The man
    End of.

• Sick. Just sick. Reminds me of the good old mid-west rave days soo much....

• I’ve seen him play numerous times over the last few years but his sets at Dekmantel Festival 2014 and 2015 were the absolute highlights. I’ve also seen his classical performances (Light from the Outside World, The Planets) in the Concertgebouw which were really special. My favorite techno DJ/producer by far, he still seems to be pushing boundaries like no one else.

• I think Hawtin has dome some pretty wild things to push the genre too.

• That’s exactly what I do on a tr909......in my mind anyway :D Pretty mad stuff.

• Just ran across this the first time this weekend.

Incredible.

A lot to be said about KISS, and making an organic beautiful thing between you and the machine.

• Best knees in the business.

• Captain Pikant recently did a video on Jeff Mills and the 909, pretty entertaining!

• I love this video. I admire Jeff's skills and how he stay in that position for so long. πŸ˜‚
    True legend

• tpjtpj
    edited August 2021

Such a great artist. Such a humble guy. Off stage and on stage. Huge inspiration on many levels.

Album to check if you're not into techno but do appreciate minimalism in music.
    Jeff Mills - Art of Connecting

• @Frank303 said:
    Captain Pikant recently did a video on Jeff Mills and the 909, pretty entertaining!

Lovely video. Didn't know this channel. Really digging his approach... Thanks mate