Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Guitar strumming on iOS (Artitphon instrument One

Comments

• Hmmm interesting ..I’d like to try both of those to see how it feels ya know what I’m sayin

• I find the Artiphon fantastic as a tap instrument, but picking is a bit awkward. It's less of a guitar controller than a personalisable instrument that uses your guitar skills. But it's a lovely piece of kit.

• @Masanga : That sounds ideal actually! Seems to have some Roli- like MPE functions. Have you checked out the new “Jammy”?

• edited December 2018

Yes, the Artiphon is full MPE, so you can do proper slides as well as bends, aftertouch, &c.; it's great with something like Volt or Quanta. Wired-only, though. I've backed the Jamstik 12, though with previous Jamstiks I always found them really hard to hold and only really playable in tap mode.

• Never forget the YouRock guitar :)

• edited December 2018

@BiancaNeve said:
    Never forget the YouRock guitar :)

Still have two of those! And a Yamaha EZ-AG, a Casio DG-10, and a Shadow GTM-6. Persistence of hope over experience. The Artiphon is the only one so far that hasn't disappointed. There's also One Man Band, which goes at it the other way. I have both that and the Jammy on order as well, though I'm not sure what the latest is on when any of these are shipping.