Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

presets not showing up in Cubasis

Why do some of my instrument presets show up and other don't. For instance, Model 15 presets show up but others like Virsyn and Mersenne, to name a few don't. Just starting out with iPad music so maybe I'm missing something super basic...

Comments

• I think it depends if they support the Cubasis system or have their own. Some you will find have their own save system and don’t use the AU presets system that is used in some AU hosts.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I think it depends if they support the Cubasis system or have their own. Some you will find have their own save system and don’t use the AU presets system that is used in some AU hosts.

O, thanks... I think I noticed the same thing in apeMatrix. Maybe I can use Audiobus and have all the factory presets available?

• If the Plug-In has a built-in preset-browser it can be used to access the presets.
    Some plug-Ins only supply factory presets and do not have a dedicated preset-management for user presets.

One of the main reasons some Plug-Ins have a built-in preset management is to overcomes Apple's 'flawed' preset management where the user presets can not be shared between hosts...

Meaning if you save a preset in using the hosts built-in preset manager you can not access the presets when the plug-in is used in another hosts.

For example if you save a preset using the Cubasis built-in preset manager you can not access it in 'AUM' or 'ApeMatrix', but if you save the preset inside the Plug-In you can access them in any host where you can load the Plug-In.

• @Samu said:
    If the Plug-In has a built-in preset-browser it can be used to access the presets.
    Some plug-Ins only supply factory presets and do not have a dedicated preset-management for user presets.

One of the main reasons some Plug-Ins have a built-in preset management is to overcomes Apple's 'flawed' preset management where the user presets can not be shared between hosts...

Meaning if you save a preset in using the hosts built-in preset manager you can not access the presets when the plug-in is used in another hosts.

For example if you save a preset using the Cubasis built-in preset manager you can not access it in 'AUM' or 'ApeMatrix', but if you save the preset inside the Plug-In you can access them in any host where you can load the Plug-In.

thanks for the info!