Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rackbrute 6u almost for free w/ Minibrute 2S

edited December 2018 in Market Place

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BruteMin2SBun6--arturia-minibrute2s-and-rackbrute6u-with-rackbrutebag-and-noodles

$799 for Minibrute 2S, Rackbrute 6U , case for the Rack Brute and some noodles patch cables. The same bundle with the Rackbrute 3U instead of 6U is listed on sale for $1000 , which almost seems like they messed up .. Didn't plan to spend so much this month but couldn't resist this one, since I've been looking to get into euro for quite a while now.

Won't have any modules for a while other than my Neutron, but seems like an excellent entry point. Hoping Behringer soon releases the euro modules they have planned; otherwise I might have to do some DIY ;)

Do you think they messed up and intended this to be the price for 3U bundle?

Comments

• Just ordered a Minibrute 2S together with a 6U Rackbrute as well as that Brutebag for just €663,-.

It's so cheap that I couldn't resist anymore. My first dive into Eurorack by the way. Feeling like a little boy in a candy shop again!😋