Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just had my most beautiful dream ever (has to do with music)

I just woke up a couple of minutes ago directly after a beautiful dream.
Since the dream has to do with music, I thought I'd write it down and share it.
In the dream, I was walking together with 2 friends. A sudden inspiration occurred and I came up with a 2 bar base line plus lyrics plus the vocal melody.
Transposition of the Base to dummy- words:
"Dum da da, Dum dade da, Dum da da, Dum dade da-da".
Lyrics (sorry for those who don't read German)
"Wo ist meine Stimme hin, sag mir wo ist meine Stimme hin".
Translation to English:
"Where has my voice gone, tell me, where has my voice gone"
So I started singing this in my dream, and I was so happy, that had I come up with this, that I started crying in my dream. And then my friends started crying, too - and said they were so happy that they experienced this moment of creation together with me.

That's when I woke up. And I remembered the 2 bar melody and the lyrics.

That is probably the most remarkable way, how I ever created a basic music theme.

Cheers, Teleb

So, what is your most remarkable way of having created something?

Comments

• My dreams are often of older times with my childhood friends singing along to some late seventies early eighties vinyl and dreaming of forming a band. Later we actually did form a band and we were rubbish lol