Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Crudebyte: Small dataset so far but still....

Comments

• That zero though :D

• As long as they have the rights to the samples for the IAPs so that we don’t have a Korg done later on!

• I would like cheap app and then the sounds come in smaller packs so you can choose more what you really want

• If CrudeByte changed anything it should be their download code.

Downloading the 12GB Colossus Grand takes me about 10 hours.
    If the download fails at any point it re-starts from the beginning.

Do anything on the iPad/iPhone during downloads sending the App into the back ground seems to force a failure.

They really try and teach me NOT to buy more IAP"s but I keep getting them because I hope they have something I'll like. Most of the recent IAP's have been in the iSymphonic chasing some required orchestral instrument.

Before you know it you've paid well over $100 for any of these App's with IAPs.
    I can't believe they are asking but I'd never wait 5 days for the "whole enchilada" to arrive but I have spent 5 nights re-loading an iPad one Piano model at a time and I own 5 in various sizes.

I think I spent more on iSymphonic and there's not 1 IAP that has a single snare drum tap. Just flams... double stops... arg. I use BS-16i for the snares in Bolero for example or a custom sample in AudioLayer.

Then my storage filled up and I just deleted the whole enchilada and re-installed it on a spare iPhone... took a few days with many re-starts.

They do make great sample sets and good disk streaming apps.

Last time I really tried the Bank Select codes to load several MIDI tracks with instruments didn't work. So, it's a love/hate relationship but they got more of my wallet than any other app vendor due to sound quality and they really try to make me stop buying. Go figure. I think I'm done with them.

• @McDtracy said:
    Last time I really tried the Bank Select codes to load several MIDI tracks with instruments didn't work. So, it's a love/hate relationship but they got more of my wallet than any other app vendor due to sound quality and they really try to make me stop buying. Go figure. I think I'm done with them.

My sister would often say this with her eyes far away and filled with longing about some dangerous and difficult boy...

• Still at 0%.
    It’s official! We hate subscription... 😂

• I subscribe to the non subscription model.
    I'll buy, almost every app 😂 but you lose me when you want me to pay a sub to use it
    Or if you need an iap to use an equalizer 😂 or to save A preset...or to do core functions, just charge for the app what you want and reserve iaps for big updates, sounds, making it an au etc...
    Like patterning did a great job Just creating a new app all together, makes sense and now I can use version 1 and 2 in the same AUM set.

• edited December 2018

That’s why we love affinity.
    Adobe, subscription... faq that!
    Rent to own, stop paying and admire your empty hands

• Wow, big surprise that no one prefers subscription. :D What cave does Crudebyte have to be living in to think people are going to ask for subscriptions, especially in place of the relatively low out-of-pocket cost one pays for iOS stuff?

The point with subs is that you make something really useful/needed first, and then you can convince a commitment by enough users that they otherwise would not choose to make. It's a model that only works for some products. I'm fine with the idea under those conditions, but to vote monthly subscription for an unknown to be released in the future, and with no actual costs to see and compare, makes no sense.

• Where do we vote so we can make that 0 even more impactful?

• @jigglypuff said:
    Where do we vote so we can make that 0 even more impactful?

https://mobile.twitter.com/crudebyte/status/1068465304370638848

• Update with Crudebyte comment also:

• Who thinks the 5th option that StageLight slipped into the offing:

StorePass - all IAP’s until next update for one charge

How many IOS apps charge for updates from 2.0 to 3.0 like most big desktop apps?
    I’d consider a Crudebyte store pass for iSymphonic if it saved 50% I keep sneaking in extra pac’s and that’s my most expensive app. And i’m Not done by 1/2.