Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Possible surround output setups on the ipad?

edited January 2013 in General App Discussion

Hello there,
I am wondering, if there's any way as of now to define multiple outputs on an iPad (ideally to be controllable as in Logic for example) in an App (Auria anybody, or anything else)? Of course, it would need an interface with at least 4 assignable outputs, class compliant.
Does anybody use a similar setup? I am trying to minimize the hardware I have to carry around, and it would be great to be able to leave my (pretty space consuming) interface, as well as the Mac out of the bag... .
Grateful for every idea or comment, also concerning possible future-developments.
Cheers, animal