Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Game changing synth controller!

Comments

• "Do you feel ok? Are you taking your pulse?"
    "No, I'm playing a chord on my Synthwatch."
    "So... you're not ok?"

• Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack as crack...
    It’ll never hit its goal on Kickstarter in my opinion...it sounds ratchet, it’s ugly, it’s fiddly, and high as hell

• edited November 2018

Funding goal $86,537

Hahaha

They'll sell about 6 of those to relatives if they hit that, and it's a real shame if people actually pledge that much money into such a poor idea...like, can the people asking for money for this not step back and see the big picture? Get real

Yes, it really bothers me that people have the gall to ask for money for something like this.

• I wait for the 88 keys version...

• Why O'why? What's wrong with a handy iPhone or iTouch and the dozens of apps? They could have just made a synth app on the iWatch instead and seen some success.

• I think that maybe everyone who owns an
    OP-Z will buy one.
    And Dick Tracy

• Has Donald T seen this? He’d be the only one to get G7 out of this! :D