Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interface output

I found an audio interface I want but the main outs on it are rca's and my single studio monitor only has 1/4, but the interface has a headphone jack that would fit....is there a difference in plugging that monitor into the headphone jack instead?

Comments

• Generally, yes. You're better off just buying a cable that goes from RCA to 1/4 from your interface's line out to the input rather than using the headphone out.

• Just get an adapter (random example), then you can use a standard RCA cable. The RCA out is line level, the headphone out is amplified and adds a gain stage. You CAN use it, but you'll have to dial in the levels more to make sure you have a good signal but don't clip.

• Sorry for my the double post.....I wanted you get it he griffin studio connect as my audio nterface but it's a 30 pin plug and my iPad is a lightning, so if I get a 30 pin to lightness no adapter to work with it it will I lose sound quality?