Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Album - Let Loose

edited November 2018 in Creations

I said I wasn't going to do this anymore, but quite a few peeps asked me to carry on.
I have put together an album of some of my older tracks that I cannot edit as I no longer have the projects I used to build them. I have been hanging onto them with the intention of remaking them, but decided to put them together as this album so I could 'get them out there' and move on, hence the name Let Loose....Hope you enjoy !

https://choon.co/albums/0jztkewpgpb/let-loose

Comments

• edited November 2018

This is pure awesomeness :open_mouth:

Of course i'm curious about the process in all of them. But maybe it's asking too much :lol:
    But if I have to pick... what did you use to make Hangry and Hot Taste?

• @senhorlampada said:

Of course i'm curious about the process in all of them. But maybe it's asking too much :lol:

Glad you like it , thanks :smile:
    These are older tracks, some were done in a single session..not 100% sure about any of them. You have picked the 2 I remember least about :|
    Blocs wave for sure, Vox and guitars I think. Really don’t know about the rest, the drums could be a mix of circuit and funk or rock drummer.

• @senhorlampada said:

So, for the ones I do remember mostly how they were done and what was used.
    Big Hid - Played as a one take recording, done in AUM using Groovebox and Blocs wave...I know this because (shhh don't tell anyone, there was a glitch when app switching), from memory I used Both Future and Funk Drummer recording MIDI into groovebox for the drums.
    Disturbed Silence - I can tell this one was done in Cubasis (because of the less haphazard arrangement :D ) Probably using the internal Drum sounds, sounds like me playing guitar (not 100% sure though), no ida which synths were used.
    Happy Skank - I remember this one well, pure blocs and Launchpad - recorded in Launchpad.
    Scat a what now - Same as above, loops created in blocs, played back in Launchpad - difference with this one is that there is also a circuit synced, and because of that I know it was recorded live in AUM.
    Love da musik - Groovebox and blocs wave/launchpad recorded live in AUM
    Eeeeyahooo - Another one I remember well, and it has the same glitches through app switching....groovebox and blocs wave recorded live in AUM, I think circuit on there too.

• Awesome tracks AND awesome feedback!
    This is a good day indeed! :lol:
    Thanks, mate!

• @senhorlampada said:
    Awesome tracks AND awesome feedback!
    This is a good day indeed! :lol:
    Thanks, mate!

No no, Thank you :) Sorry I couldn't be more specific with the how and what explanations..it has been a while.

• @AndyPlankton
    I love this album! I missed it when you posted it, as I’ve not been on the forum as much lately.
    Some very varied styles and sounds.
    I always end up thinking of ‘it’s similar to’ when I listen to music. So...
    We have The Prodigy, Orbital, Chemical Brothers, Beck (you could definitely get some vox over some of these tracks).
    Happy Skank, puts me in mind of ‘Outer Space’ one of my all time favourite songs.
    Scat A What Now... All you need is a completely off the wall video, like Skibidi by Little Big, and you’ve got a big hit! Do you know any dancers?
    Art of Noise...the list goes on.
    Choon seems like a good host. You recommend?

• Nice @AndyPlankton - I particularly like Scat A What Now and Happy Skank :smile:

• @DefRobot said:
    @AndyPlankton
    I love this album! I missed it when you posted it, as I’ve not been on the forum as much lately.
    Some very varied styles and sounds.
    I always end up thinking of ‘it’s similar to’ when I listen to music. So...
    We have The Prodigy, Orbital, Chemical Brothers, Beck (you could definitely get some vox over some of these tracks).
    Happy Skank, puts me in mind of ‘Outer Space’ one of my all time favourite songs.
    Scat A What Now... All you need is a completely off the wall video, like Skibidi by Little Big, and you’ve got a big hit! Do you know any dancers?
    Art of Noise...the list goes on.
    Choon seems like a good host. You recommend?

Wow, thanks :) I've listened to all of those artist regularly on and off over the years so am very influenced by all of them.
    I know quite a few people who think they can dance, but very few who actually can :D
    I've not got any video equipment, have tried video using iPad/phone but lighting is terrible. I think a video would be an interesting project, if anyone reading is up for it then I'm open to it ;) Maybe one of those, video yourself dancing to it, and I could then compile a video from all the clips...

Choon itself is great, an active community, you can get paid for people listening without listeners needing to pay, you also get the full amount, there is no 'cut' being taken by anyone. Current rates it's about 8-9 pence per play....compared to 0.00001 pence (I made this number up but you get the point) for plays on something like Spotify
    WARNING: When trying to withdraw tokens from Choon for selling on bitcoin exchange, DO NOT USE Coinbase.....I tried this and have seemingly lost all the tokens I had made, I have tried contacting Coinbase but they are silent on the matter.

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Nice @AndyPlankton - I particularly like Scat A What Now and Happy Skank :smile:

Cheers :)