Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

how to record video with audio

some people ask how to record video with audio, as they can use some program to record both of them at the same time.
Here we will introduce how to record video with audio on computer.
Of course, both microphone audio or system sound from computer is supported.
Step 1. You should dowload and install fonelab screen recorder on your compute. There are both windows and mac verisons, so you can choose the right version on your computer.
Step 2. Run the program after the installation. Enable Video Recorder, Audio Recorder at the same time, and then click REC icon to begin. After that, you can begin what you want to record on your computer.
Step 3. Stop it whenever you want. And then save the file or share them to wherever you want.
That's all. You can easily take a screenshot on windows or mac if you want.

Comments

• After check the link you advice me I figured it was a bit spam (but no problem)... but maybe you should know most of the users in this forum usually use external recording gear (microphones in example) or use solutions like AUM recorder for audio files with multiple sources when we talk about iOS.
    More or less could be applicable to mac users but maybe some new users could benefeit from this info.

Anyways audio recording from iOS to macOS has been upgraded and iOS devices appear as Audio devices in AudioMidi macOS setup so it could be possible to mix these in regular apps from OBS to Garageband/Logic to name a few examples.

So I'm curious about what Fonelab can offer and which prices since I didn't found those at web but it doesn't seemed freeware neither.

Thanks once again.