Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fabfilter Pro-Q 3

This looks exciting, scheduled to be released nov 29, hope the ios version lands at the same time.

Comments

• At this point, I wonder what else they can put in there XD

• @Norbert said:
    At this point, I wonder what else they can put in there XD

Yeah, I'm not feeling super limited by Pro-Q 2... I guess they could throw in the mod section from their creative plug-ins, if they really wanted to...

• Interesting in the YT comments they say desktop users who have ProQ2 will get an upgrade. I wonder if/how they will do that on iOS?

• @gusgranite said:
    Interesting in the YT comments they say desktop users who have ProQ2 will get an upgrade. I wonder if/how they will do that on iOS?

My guess would be via the appstore and a $/£29 levy, but they may surprise us.

• Woah. I love ‘view the spectrum of every proq3 plugin in your session’. Something tells me not to get too excited though if it is not announced for iOS yet given that the other Fabs have yet to materialise.

• edited November 2018

nice, dynamic eq-ing :)
    Yeah wonder how they'll handle the app store. The only way they could do an upgrade is by a bundle so maybe they'll just update it?

• @AudioGus said:
    Woah. I love ‘view the spectrum of every proq3 plugin in your session’. Something tells me not to get too excited though if it is not announced for iOS yet given that the other Fabs have yet to materialise.

They mentioned in a comment that they are porting to AUv3

• edited November 2018

cdynamic section, tilt eq and resonanse filter like in decktop frei:raum would be awsome additions

• edited November 2018

They said they will port is as AUv3 to iOS as well!

• edited November 2018

@realdawei said:

@AudioGus said:
    Woah. I love ‘view the spectrum of every proq3 plugin in your session’. Something tells me not to get too excited though if it is not announced for iOS yet given that the other Fabs have yet to materialise.

Yah they are aparently porting the whole catalog eventualy but this one seems to just be windows and mac at release then it is probably in the ‘who knows when camp’ along with all the rest.

• @AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

@AudioGus said:

Yah they are aparently porting the whole catalog eventualy but this one seems to just be windows and mac at release then it is probably in the ‘who knows when camp’ along with all the rest.

I am sure we can get a discount for it on black friday 2022! Let's hope! :D

• @Norbert said:

@AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

@AudioGus said:

I am sure we can get a discount for it on black friday 2022! Let's hope! :D

Week after, pro-q 4 will land.

• I love this and will be buying this if/when it launches in Auria and again when it launches in the Appstore, because I'm a fan of dynamic EQing. However, it's not like I can't wait, because meantime, I have Goto EQ for my dynamic EQing needs. :)

• I'm generally a discerning app shopper. I only buy what I really want. That said, Pro-Q 2 has single-handedly cost me the most of any single app already. First the Auria version, then the AUv3, now I'll likely immediately fall upon the buy button the instant pro-Q 3 is released. I'm not mad, just coming to terms with reality :lol:

• Interesting, seems kind of a shot in the foot in retrospect to debut on AU with ProQ2 when they knew this was coming.

• I would easily sell hmmmmmm maybe a kidney if all the Fab filter plugins became available in AU. Like NOW!!!!

• @AudioGus said:
    Woah. I love ‘view the spectrum of every proq3 plugin in your session’.

This would save a huge amount of back-and-forth when 'making space'

• edited November 2018

@AndyPlankton said:

@AudioGus said:

Big time. One of the reasons I like to mix on desktop is spreading visualizers out across multiple screens. Overlaying them? That is single screen, mobile friendly forward thinking awesomeness right there.

• @AudioGus said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@AudioGus said:

Big time. One of the reasons I like to mix on desktop is spreading visualizers out across multiple screens. Overlaying them? That is single screen, mobile friendly forward thinking awesomeness right there.

Absolutely....when it does make it to iOS, they can go to the top of the class :)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@AudioGus said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@AudioGus said:

Absolutely....when it does make it to iOS, they can go to the top of the class :)

Would make my laptop very happy... wallet not so much...

• @AndyPlankton said:

@AudioGus said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@AudioGus said:

Correction: When it makes it to iOS Universal, they can go to the top of the class :)

• Oh no, I just bought Pro Q-3 yesterday in the Auria store for Black Friday . Will I have to buy this all over again?
    @WaveMachineLabs

• @Telstar5 said:
    Oh no, I just bought Pro Q-3 yesterday in the Auria store for Black Friday . Will I have to buy this all over again?
    @WaveMachineLabs

Pro Q3 is not available on iOS yet - what you bought was Pro Q2. When Pro Q3 comes to Auria, which certainly will happen, the most likely is that it will be available as an upgrade for current pro Q2 users, but it won’t be a free upgrade.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Interesting, seems kind of a shot in the foot in retrospect to debut on AU with ProQ2 when they knew this was coming.

Well I am happy to have cast my vote towards the Fab as AU experiment. This is another reason why I feel the AU version won't be coming super soon though given that 2 just came out. Hmm they could do a sweet bundle price though with 2 and 3 essentially acting as an upgrade price?

• @theconnactic said:

@Telstar5 said:
    Oh no, I just bought Pro Q-3 yesterday in the Auria store for Black Friday . Will I have to buy this all over again?
    @WaveMachineLabs

Pro Q3 is not available on iOS yet - what you bought was Pro Q2. When Pro Q3 comes to Auria, which certainly will happen, the most likely is that it will be available as an upgrade for current pro Q2 users, but it won’t be a free upgrade.

@theconnactic : Thanks!

• edited November 2018

Great news regarding Fabfilter Pro Q3 and iOS from the Fabfilter Facebook page. I wonder how long it’ll be.

• @YZJustDatGuy said:
    Great news regarding Fabfilter Pro Q3 and iOS from the Fabfilter Facebook page. I wonder how long it’ll be.

Awesome to get confirmation that they are still committed. When I think of where things will be on this platform in five years... makes me very happy.

• edited November 2018

@AudioGus said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:

Awesome to get confirmation that they are still committed. When I think of where things will be on this platform in five years... makes me very happy.

Could Soon really be that long ? :D

• edited November 2018

@AndyPlankton said:

@AudioGus said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:

Could Soon really be that long ? :D

Hehe, yah EQ / Fab Filters are one slice of the pie. Hardware is another... OS... Host/Daw etc... yadda... Something tells me that my current laptop may just be my last though. For me to get one in five years seems weird.

• edited November 2018

I’ve always been curious what kind of conversations happened (and how long ago) between Fabfilter and Rim for him to get so many great plug ins into Auria?