Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Before You Were Born... The Stoned Age

edited November 2018 in Other

Thought this might give someperspective...

Comments

• Jimi's not dead. He just went home. Planet Earth only had him on loan...

• Not before I was born, unfortunately. I sat next to that (Noel Redding's) bass, in a pub in Ireland once.

• Well no, I was eight... :p I had no idea who Jimi was then, my idol was Beethoven.

• edited November 2018

@LinearLineman Thank you very much! Also: reminds me to burn the iPad to get the Monterey’s sound!

• Jimi had something none of the other “guitar gods” of the era had.

• @kitusai, you are welcome. Maybe just lashing your iPad with a branch would suffice. It really reminded me of the excitement and energy of the time. We are so much more sophisticated now, not too much really " rocks" us musically. Excepy maybe Beethoven @lasselu

• @hacked_to_pieces , great clip. "He killed god". Life on Mt. Olympus.

• If somebody let me have two turns in a time machine, i'd go see Jimi play live, then these guys...

• @apapdop said:
    If somebody let me have two turns in a time machine, i'd go see Jimi play live, then these guys...

I saw Brother Wayne Kramer play a club last year. He may now have less hair, but he still has the fire!
    Non-stop rocking.

• @JeffChasteen said:

@apapdop said:
    If somebody let me have two turns in a time machine, i'd go see Jimi play live, then these guys...

I saw Brother Wayne Kramer play a club last year. He may now have less hair, but he still has the fire!
    Non-stop rocking.

Now there's a guy with a story. A true survivor, the MC5 weren't a long term prospect!!

• @apapdop said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@apapdop said:

Non-stop rocking.

Now there's a guy with a story. A true survivor, the MC5 weren't a long term prospect!!

He started off his set with a Where's Lee Harvey Oswald When You Really Need Him? joke, but I guess when one has had an FBI file since the age of 19, one really doesn't give a fuck🤣

• @JeffChasteen said:

@apapdop said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@apapdop said:

Non-stop rocking.

He started off his set with a Where's Lee Harvey Oswald When You Really Need Him? joke, but I guess when one has had an FBI file since the age of 19, one really doesn't give a fuck🤣

He's earned the right not to!!

• I'm so envious of those who got to experience that era of music. My stepfather saw Jimi live at Woodstock when he was 16 , so at least I got to share the experience through his vivid recollections and his gigantic vinyl collection.

• tjatja
    edited November 2018

I was three in 1969 :)
    Was probably eating icecream B)

• @ZenKier said:
    I'm so envious of those who got to experience that era of music. My stepfather saw Jimi live at Woodstock when he was 16 , so at least I got to share the experience through his vivid recollections and his gigantic vinyl collection.

Yep, that's got to have left a mark. But one thing i've learnt is that you're never too old and there is no Golden Age Of Live Music. I thought my days of giving it up and losing it at gigs were over. I saw Shackleton (a guy with a laptop) play live at a tiny club in January this year. Blew my 46 year old mind clean, wide open...

And remember, how lucky are we to have YouTube eh?

• Been there, done that, still have the tie dye t-shirt to prove it. Jimi was (and remains) a groundbreaker who took the instrument to a new level - and saved the Fender Strat from oblivion singlehandedly.

Saw them all up close at the San Francisco ballrooms. Best live band - Buffalo Springfield, followed closely by Ike and Tina Turner and-believe it or not - Paul Revere and the Raiders.

• Nice memories, guys. I love him a lot more now. In the late sixties I was listening to MJQ, Monk and Brubeck. But now I really get it ( not very hard to get after all, just wasn't paying attention. Sex, drugs and Jellyroll, that was me.

• Herbie Hancock wasn't paying attention either bur Miles Davis was!

• Yes lays down a bit of perspective - saw him at the Isle of Wright Festival 1970 along with the Doors, Joni, Miles Davies, ELP. It was all a blur - and that was then!

• @at2 great clip. Yeah, tunnel vision. And a different perspective of Miles from the popular view. Thanks.