Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Okey how do i solve this beatstep pro knobs

So i have a beatstep pro, ive set the controller to send relative values ( turning left sends 1 and turning right sends 127) i want to translate this to midi cc, i tried with modiflow and got it half way working with increment but it only goes one way why ? It just goes up but not down its a bit hard to explain, what i want to achieve is to have the knobs so o can map them to paramaters and filter on channel so i dont get value jumping

Comments

• I haven't been able to solve this. I think it's down to how apps interpret MIDI INC and DEC but also recall the BSP not quite doing it correctly. TBH, been a while since I tried though.

• In midiflow theres an option to select other controller to dec but i want to use the same controller. And if i set up the controller to inc. Then copy that rule and reverse it just wont work, i must be doing something wrong, i get the feeling that midiflow can handle this