Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 sounds download times

I’ve just reloaded all my bought sound files. I also bought all the ones I didn’t have on the sale.

This download and install has just finished. It’s taken somewhere around 20 hours!!!

The files download times are not too bad and obviously down to the internet. The sorting of the files after each download takes longer each pack, so the file sorting process is kinda bizarre.

Now I have about 5gb of song files to download also.....does making music really need to be this much of a pain? I spend more time backing up and moving files around on iOS than actually making music!

Comments

• edited November 2018

Took about 10 mins for me to get the bundles a few days ago. Must be busy with lots of sale purchases!

• It is nothing to do with sales purchases, there is an issue with database scanning, it was fixed in the release that never happened, this complaint is on all the social media channels right now because of the sale.

• @Turntablist said:
    It is nothing to do with sales purchases, there is an issue with database scanning, it was fixed in the release that never happened, this complaint is on all the social media channels right now because of the sale.

Yeah, thought it was fixed a while back, but obviously it’s back again

• Yeah, I still don't have all the new packs installed on both of my iPads. If I switch tasks it closes or crashes. I honestly haven't used BM3 much at all. But between it going free a couple of weeks after I paid full price, the near inability to download the IAPs I paid for, and seeing bugs before even diving in, is rather off-putting. I've had it crash while browsing the store page, and it refreshes strangely, with the green font becoming gray until refreshed.

• Wuuut? That’s crazy!

Stagelight

• @Telstar5 said:
    Wuuut? That’s crazy!

Stagelight

Yep took me way less than an hour to reload StageLight lol

• What I don’t get is that some packs say “purchase and downloaded” in green, “others say it in grey and others say “purchased” only but when I check, they have been downloaded. What is going on?

• Exactly. That's what I was talking about. The Refresh button shakes things up usually.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Telstar5 said:
    Wuuut? That’s crazy!

Stagelight

Sadly it doesn't turn in to Beatmaker when you reload it.

• @Turntablist said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Telstar5 said:
    Wuuut? That’s crazy!

Stagelight

Sadly it doesn't turn in to Beatmaker when you reload it.

Lol. How in the hell I became a four DAW user I don’t know!