Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eli's Cheeseverse Ep 5: Roquefort! - Daveypoo's cute kid is building his own video series

Hey - for those of you that are following his adventures, Eli's next video is live now. Check out his review of Roquefort!

Thank you again for all the views!

Comments

• Another great episode!
    :)

• Beautiful, thanks, made me smile!

• Watched them with my five year old. She wants to try more cheeses. Cute videos.

• Now this was a good one! The more they smell like feet the better they taste — I’ll remember that.

Favorite part was Eli and sister cracking each other up. Love these kids! Bravo!

• Just bumping this on Monday morning for those that may have missed it over the holiday.

Thanks again for all the views - he's loving it all!

• @Daveypoo said:
    Just bumping this on Monday morning for those that may have missed it over the holiday.

Thanks again for all the views - he's loving it all!

Thanks Dave, I’d missed this...along with a few other cool threads recently. I do believe Eli is destined for greatness. And I’m nearly overwhelmed by the cuteness factor.

• Thanks, @TozBourne - both my kids are absolutely beautiful and I blame it on my wife. They use their cuteness as a weapon, and literally turn heads wherever we go. I'm EXTREMELY lucky that they are so beautiful and smart.