Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MUST WATCH Pro Engineer tries to Mix Music on iPad Pro for first time

edited November 2018 in Other

Comments

• Actual video starts at 02:00 ;)

• Took me about a minute to determine that I didn't need to must watch that.

• @e121 said:
    Took me about a minute to determine that I didn't need to must watch that.

😂

• @e121 said:

I've learned the hard way that 'MUST WATCH' is the 2018 version of the Rick Roll. Unfortunately, it no longer links to a fun, nostalgic song.

• Really wicked watching the workflow.

• edited November 2018

Did I miss something? Looks like they are just using BM3. ;)

• Crap. I didnt watch it. But I am a retired pro engineer so... I guess I’ve seen it already.

• The emphasis in the title should be on "tries"
    Would be surprised if someone like him would ever touch it again for mixing.

• took me about a minute to redetermine that mediocrity roolz. maybe the key to commercial success is in the use of head nods & dancing hands during playback 🤔

• It may be an commercial for Apple brand, but, IT IS always nice to see BeatMaker 3 be promoted...
    There are more power into BM3 than the most of us even know... Stagelight is good but BM3 feel more interesting for me...

• @ErrkaPetti said:
    It may be an commercial for Apple brand, but, IT IS always nice to see BeatMaker 3 be promoted...
    There are more power into BM3 than the most of us even know... Stagelight is good but BM3 feel more interesting for me...

BM3 hosted inside SL is perfection. Can’t wait. Hopefully @MatthewAtStagelight can bring IAA down the chimney in time for my new iPad Pro.

• @Paul16 said:
    took me about a minute to redetermine that mediocrity roolz. maybe the key to commercial success is in the use of head nods & dancing hands during playback 🤔

ROFLMAO! :lol:

• @WillieNegus said:

@ErrkaPetti said:
    It may be an commercial for Apple brand, but, IT IS always nice to see BeatMaker 3 be promoted...

BM3 hosted inside SL is perfection. Can’t wait. Hopefully @MatthewAtStagelight can bring IAA down the chimney in time for my new iPad Pro.

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Does BM3 have latching pads yet, so you can assign a loop, press a pad, and it will keep playing? Like Launchpad for example.

• Nice....but that is already possible since years. :)

• @e121 said:

lol was it though?

• @ZenLizard said:
    Crap. I didnt watch it. But I am a retired pro engineer so... I guess I’ve seen it already.

how is it crap if you havent watched it

• I like the fact that a credited engineer that use mostly analog gear like the format that we love and it getting into more pro hands maybe we can get better systems from apple. not really the workflow or even the app hes words at the end

• @Shazamm said:

@ZenLizard said:
    Crap. I didnt watch it. But I am a retired pro engineer so... I guess I’ve seen it already.

how is it crap if you havent watched it

My poor comunication skillls. I meant, “oh crap, I messed up and didn’t watch it...” a very lame and misunderstood joke. My apologies.

• Some interesting things:

Struggling to make the comp do what he wanted. This is why analog compressors are king.

A lot of things he wanted to do are possible, Henny was just not aware.

It's a fun platform to mix on (BM3.) Hands on control brings back a lot of what makes consoles great. I've never really tried to do a proper mixdown with it, but I do a lot of basic filtering and processing with the stock tools.

• He needs more AU plugins ;)

• They should have used Auria Pro with the FabFilters .........