Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hey, I Just remembered.... The @michael interview?

Whatever happened to that? Inquiring iPad pros want to know!

Comments

• It's coming, I hear! There was a video snafu or something apparently.

• Ok, @michael. You already answered the first question. Next: Peace in our time? Next: the next game transmogrifier? I vote for Parcheesi. Ancient game from India, up to six layrs, portable, affordable and totally pointless! Happy thanksgiving from all of us here who are thankful you had a vision ( drug induced?) and conjured us all up. I am sure @WillieNegus would agree, we only exist in your mind!

• You’ve got the memory of an elephant sir @LinearLineman ...took a bit for me to recall the reference.lol

• Well, @WillieNegus , it made an impression! But if it was hard to remember maybe even you weren't there! Happy holiday, my friend.