Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg iMS-20 and all Korg apps 50% off.

Let the sales begin. Now which ones to buy, that is the question.

Sale runs through Jan 1, 2014.

http://audiob.us/get/67/KORG-iMS-20

Comments

• Any iElectribe owners? Is it worth the $10?

• edited December 2013

It depends on your taste. To me, yes.
    Let's check out some vids if you're not really sure.

• I agree with @fjcblanco. I own iElectribe, and don't really care for the sound. It's a good application, and you like the sound, it may very well be a great application. Search Youtube and listen to the sound of the device and see if you like it before purchasing.

• edited December 2013

Slightly off topic, but I bought iMS-20 and was in love for a month or so. After about a month I realized that I still...despite investing probably 20 hours in videos on Youtube that were actually very educational and helpful...couldn't figure out what to do with all the tubes. It's now collecting dust in iCloud. I loved it but I had to make some decisions about how I wanted to spend the limited time I have in each day. Still think its an amazing app for someone out there smart enough to crack that rubiks cube of tubes.

btw, one of my favorite videos out there that Doug has done was for iMS-20. It was actually the breaking point for me giving up on it. He was muttering through half of it because he'd plug a tube in where he thought it belonged and the sound would go out. I lol'd and then realized if that dude has trouble with it I'm never going to get there.

• hmm iMS-20 or Polysix.... decisions decisions