Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groovebox , electribe wave, crystalline, steppolyarp

Jam I made with some old and new sounds 😁

Comments

• @reasOne said:
    Jam I made with some old and new sounds 😁

Like this. Am a hound for vox so wish there were some here, it sits as a perfect bed for the right kind of rolling around...

• @JohnnyGoodyear thanks man!!! Good call I may try to add some vox

• This is amazing bro! I just roamed around your IG profile. Great stuff going on. When will you crosspost on Twitter, so I can enjoy your uploads too? :)
    Dont have IG anymore and dont plan to add another time consuming Social thingy into my life - I am too old for that haha

• @david_2017 said:
    This is amazing bro! I just roamed around your IG profile. Great stuff going on. When will you crosspost on Twitter, so I can enjoy your uploads too? :)
    Dont have IG anymore and dont plan to add another time consuming Social thingy into my life - I am too old for that haha

Thanks my man !! It's all groovebox and kew! My fav all in one apps still despite some things I hate haha.
    Ima go ahead and start using Twitter again, seems like a lot of people dig it and people I wanna follow too...
    I appreciate your listen and comments man as always!

• Truly beautiful work. Love it πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—

• @echoopera said:
    Truly beautiful work. Love it πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—

Thank you my man!!! Ima re record it today hopefully and fix somw midi sync issues this one has ! And release it!

@Blipsford_Baubie said:
    Nice and warm

Appreciate that! Thanks for jamming *!

• I appreciate everyone that took time to bump this, full track will be out soon

• @espiegel123 said:
    Nice!

Thank you man !!! Are you on ig ?

• @reasOne said:

@espiegel123 said:
    Nice!

No :(

Limiting the social apps I am connected to because .... have trouble resisting the time sink.

• @espiegel123 said:

@reasOne said:

@espiegel123 said:
    Nice!

No :(

Limiting the social apps I am connected to because .... have trouble resisting the time sink.

I hear that, that's why I only use Instagram, it's drama free and full of rad people showing music! I am going to get back to Twitter to cuz it's pretty active with iOS world

• Super nice! It must have taken all night to render those graphics. ;P

• This is really awesome.