Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BIAS FX No audio output

Hello all,

I was attempting to use BIAS FX through AUM with Guitarism on iPhone and I was getting no output. I even tried just a file player of prerecorded audio and nothing. When I swiped BIAS FX out to be bypassed, the audio would play. Swipe back in and I get silence. Anyone know anything about this or experiencing the same thing? I’m going to try on iPad to see if I get the same issues.

Comments

• @High5denied @Briandandrig ?? Any chance you guys can look into this? I confirmed the iPad also has an issue. It seems like BIAS FX is now requiring an audio interface to be plugged in to have input at all, IAA seems broken...a bit strange if you ask me.

• Yep. That does seem to be the case. It happens in AudioBus too.

• @wim I just tried this again in AUM with my audio interface (Shure MVi) plugged in. Fooling around with some controls I switched Ultra Low Latency on, and all of a sudden I had sound, using the file player within AUM. I tried to replicate with just headphones and while attempting to switch Ultra Low Latency off, it immediately went back to ON and I had sound again. Fixed for now but this seems like a bug. Thanks for checking into this as well.

• This is a usual thing with IAA. You should plug you audio interface or headphones with microphone.