Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Possible to automate Audio Damage, Shaper FX without iOS DAW?

Having purchaseed some Audio Damage FX and Shaper, I can't see any way of automating their parameters in AUM. Is the only way to automate these FX by loading them as a plug-in in Cubabsis, Auria or some other iOS DAW? Am I missing something? Amazing Noises and Kymatika FX both have proper midi implementation.

I really don't want an iOS DAW - clealy not nearly as versatille or visually clear as Cubase / Ableton on desktop and Laptop

Comments

• Can't you simply use AU Parameters? I suppose most parameters are exposed and can be reached via AUM's MIDI CTRL function.

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

@ElectroHead, it would help to understand the question a little better. Do you mean recording and / or drawing the automation? Or just more basically how to manipulate the parameters from a midi controller, or, how to send midi output from an app such as Rozeta LFO to different parameters?

AUM can do all but recording and editing the automation. For that you would need a DAW at this point, or at least another app such as Xequence that can record and play back midi cc data.

• Hartelijk dank Brambos! With your tip I quickly found all the parameters in the AUM midi setup! Great, I can now use Rozetta LFO's , Octatrack to modulate the FX I mentioned.

• @ElectroHead said:
    Hartelijk dank Brambos! With your tip I quickly found all the parameters in the AUM midi setup! Great, I can now use Rozetta LFO's , Octatrack to modulate the FX I mentioned.

Nvm my post then. B)

• @wim said:
    @ElectroHead, it would help to understand the question a little better. Do you mean recording and / or drawing the automation? Or just more basically how to manipulate the parameters from a midi controller, or, how to send midi output from an app such as Rozeta LFO to different parameters?

AUM can do all but recording and editing the automation. For that you would need a DAW at this point, or at least another app such as Xequence that can record and play back midi cc data.

I meant the latter - using an external sequencer / controller and using Rozetta LFO within AUM.

• edited November 2018

@wim said:

@ElectroHead said:
    Hartelijk dank Brambos! With your tip I quickly found all the parameters in the AUM midi setup! Great, I can now use Rozetta LFO's , Octatrack to modulate the FX I mentioned.

Nvm my post then. B)

Thanks for your reply wim! Much appreciated.

• @ElectroHead said:

No problem... that MIDI CTRL feature is one of my favorite parts of AUM. It opens up so many possibilities for turning AUM into a semi-modular playground. :)