Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Luis Martinez iBassist - not drum apps on sale

Soft Drummer, Funk Drummer etc on a rare sale!

Edit - looks like iBassist only - I thought they were sale prices when I looked ... sorry

Comments

• iBassist too

• @Halftone said:
    Soft Drummer, Funk Drummer etc on a rare sale!

I'm not seeing these 2 discounted. I do see the 50% off iBassist and pocked that up.

Is anyone seeing a discount (yet)?

• Nope. No sale in Germany yet still 20€

• Just iBassist so far in the States.

• My bad / I think they're regular price ...

• iBassist was the top of my wishlist so I'm very happy to see this rare discount of an excellent LumBeats App. I'm sure I'll pick up more of the associated Drummers to join the Soft Drummer on my iPad.

I've learned that processing Soft Drummer through FAC Transient is an excellent way to increase the variety of that app's use cases. I really need to dig into more "drum sets" and send this app's MIDI out to more drumset combinations.

• Anyone knows How long the sale is?

• @MAtrixplan said:
    Anyone knows How long the sale is?

iBassist sale is timed for a Black Friday discount (but many Black Friday sales last until Cyber Monday). I checked @Lumbeat (Luis Martinez) Facebook and Twitter feeds and they don't even mention the sale let alone how long it might last.

• @McDtracy said:

@MAtrixplan said:
    Anyone knows How long the sale is?

iBassist sale is timed for a Black Friday discount (but many Black Friday sales last until Cyber Monday). I checked @Lumbeat (Luis Martinez) Facebook and Twitter feeds and they don't even mention the sale let alone how long it might last.

Many developers seem to handle sales in such a way, which I will not understand till the end of my life.

• Luis said on Facebook that it is only today

• Plus on Twitter , but will wait if the drums apps are also on sale and then buy those including iBassist :)

• Don't wait too long. He's not big on training us to expect discounts.

Grab iBassist and one of the drummers that fits into your style. I covet all the acoustic sounding but I'm sure they are all very useful. He's extremely musical in his approach to these automation tools. I'd love to see him make a great jazz drummer copying someone like Tony Williams (Miles) or one of the Fusion masters like Billy Cobham (Mahavishnu Orchestra). Too small a niche but that would get the attention of all those music students learning jazz improv. Just my personal wishlist. Failing that I need to buy a MIDI drumset or at least a drum pad MIDI controller (Santa's Coming) and make some MIDI Loops to make it sound real compared to all the quantized 808-like stuff out there.

• Can you use iBassist bass patches as an import into Cubasis? How do they compare to iFretless Bass, which, for me, is the best for acoustic and straight ahead electric?

• @LinearLineman said:
    Can you use iBassist bass patches as an import into Cubasis? How do they compare to iFretless Bass, which, for me, is the best for acoustic and straight ahead electric?

I don't think it works that way... as an AU Instrument. It's an App that plays the bass for you like the Soft Drummer plays drums. That fact that you can play bass means this might not be your thing. But it might accept MIDI in and let you drive... not sure. IAA would work for that in Cubasis. I'll check it out after the weekend craziness.

• My buy of the moment! Thanks for the heads up! Does anyone have a way to start iBassist, or whatever host, using a BlueBoard?

• Similar question - is it possible to control ibassist by any controller? I didn't found any midi mapping button :/

• Guys I can’t select a midi port anymore in iBassist! Anyone experience this? There’s a list can move up and down but unable to select!

iPad latest. Thanks

• Figured it out!
    I forgot that there’s a midi bug in order to have iBassist hear the live midi input of notes from another midi app like AB3 Midiflow keyboard you have to go to Progression and then it starts to listen! Works great!