Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First World Problem

First world Problem by Mistkerl

Hi guys i need some usefull advices from somebody who knows how exhausting these kind of problems can be :/

First, i know im blessed and i really should be thankfull for all the good things in my life. But, you know sometimes, the flowers we got are not enough. So what happend was this, i had plans for a entreuprenour ship, which i still have but some details has changed recently which led me to this first world problem:
ive had plans for getting a new iPad Pro, even before the new models were announced, so ive sold my 2017 128gb iPad, cause of its weak performance when it comes to cpu hungry monsters like the the moog guys.
But like i said things changed a little and the iPad pro became something i can not afford any time soon, so „all“ i left with was a beautiful iPhone 8 with 64gb and a old ass Gaming desktop pc. My Problem now... yea u guessed it right... no headphone jack.
So my first world problem is: i dont know how i can use my iPhone 8 as my main music production tool with both, a nice pair of headphones and a midi keyboard on the go, without having my behringer interface and a usb hub with me. Also I dont know how to connect my irig mini guitar thing at the same time as my midi device.

And a bonus question: do you think its possible to produce professional music with an iPhone only (pc for Mixing)

So please be kind, my english is not the Kirsche auf der Torte.

Comments

• Which one? Omg give me more infos please

• If you can get one, maybe a Bluetooth KB could help. Then you could use the port for headphone dongle.
    Bluetooth headphones have latency issues, but Bluetooth Midi is supposed to work well.

• Thank you mate, möge der Herr dich segnen.
    These Keyboards are kinda expensive but thats life. Love it.

Guys, give all your recomendations, i want all your juices.

• edited November 2018

@mistkerl said:
    Thank you mate, möge der Herr dich segnen.

Can you not find a dongle with multiple input/outputs - headphone jack, USB, power, etc - all in one like a hub? There should be one or more like that selling already:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lightning+hub+iphone+7&tbm=isch

• @MobileMusic said:

@mistkerl said:

Can you not find a dongle with multiple input/outputs - headphone jack, USB, power, etc - all in one like a hub? There should be one or more like that selling already:

https://www.amazon.com/Leagway-Adapter-Headphone-Charging-Compatible/dp/B07KQSCFC8/

More here

https://www.jollychic.com/s/2+in+1+lightning?SPM=SRCH.X.X

• I was mostly using my iPhone 6s for music for the past six months with good results so dont worry about the 8 (aside from the headphone issue).

Its possible to do everything on the phone but I preferred to create parts on the phone then put them together on a desktop DAW.

• @MobileMusic said:

@mistkerl said:

I didnt even know these kind of dongles exists , i thought only choices are the original cck’s , by Apple. Love you, Danke dir Bruder.

@1nsomniak said:
    I was mostly using my iPhone 6s for music for the past six months with good results so dont worry about the 8 (aside from the headphone issue).

Its possible to do everything on the phone but I preferred to create parts on the phone then put them together on a desktop DAW.

Exactly what i want it to hear, very inspiring. The phone will be my first choice for the next couple of years. World Love to hear your stuff Kumpel. Thank you,for not letting me down.

• edited November 2018

Seems like Bluetooth devices are the only option 😪

• For pro quality you need pro hardware instrument phone has limitations

• @mistkerl said:
    Seems like Bluetooth devices are the only option 😪

Possible options

Roland Go mixer
    IK Irig
    Korg plugkey
    Korg microkey or nanostudios

• @elanov said:
    For pro quality you need pro hardware instrument phone has limitations