Amazing Noises Apps 50% OFF - Black Friday

Hi all,

Amazingnoises also has Black Friday sales: up to 50% discount for all apps.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/amazing-noises/id903336421

Comments

  • Hey all - that means Moebius Lab is $6 US - a complete steal!

  • @Daveypoo said:
    Hey all - that means Moebius Lab is $6 US - a complete steal!

    But I'd need three months of therapy to figure out how to use it productively! :)

  • Nah - start by using the Synth, or using it as an effects box. That's the easy way in - the first taste is free.....

  • Launched Moebius Lab because I haven’t played with it in awhile. Oh snap! Just lost 2 hours in weird sound experiments with AUs hosted in it, then dialing in that amazing embedded synth, then Moebius loaded as an effect in apeMatrix, and then as a monster effects packed playable instrument.

    It’s worth full price for the included synth alone. Love it!

  • Excellent company

  • @mauriziogiri said:
    Hi all,

    Amazingnoises also has Black Friday sales: up to 50% discount for all apps.

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/amazing-noises/id903336421

    Thanks for making such inspiring apps 👏

  • I miss just two amazing noise apps in my arsenal.
    Dedalus and Moebius Labs. I’m not sure to buy one of them in the sale.

    By the way...
    Where is the difference between Amazing Noises and Apesoft?
    Looks like their apps are developed by the same people...😎👍

  • @chandroji said:
    I miss just two amazing noise apps in my arsenal.
    Dedalus and Moebius Labs. I’m not sure to buy one of them in the sale.

    By the way...
    Where is the difference between Amazing Noises and Apesoft?
    Looks like their apps are developed by the same people...😎👍

    Is it a Mafia thing maybe?

  • They are different individuals: apeSoft is Alessandro and Amazing Noises is Maurizio. They are friends and share the same basic app architecture.

    Daedalus delay is awesome but not a traditional delay - it does so much more.

  • Thank you @Daveypoo ! 😊

  • If you don't have Dedalus then i can highly recommend.

  • Many thanks for your advice @sysexual and @Daveypoo !
    For just 4.49€ I will give Dedalus a try. Just bought it! 😊

  • @chandroji said:
    Many thanks for your advice @sysexual and @Daveypoo !
    For just 4.49€ I will give Dedalus a try. Just bought it! 😊

    You'll love it. I've never used any effect more.

  • Daedalus is CRAZY fun. I hope you dig it!

  • Just got FDN and having so much fun with it! It’s confirming my growing impression that my best DSP friends are algorithmic reverbs set to unrealistically small room sizes. 👹

  • @chandroji said:
    Many thanks for your advice @sysexual and @Daveypoo !
    For just 4.49€ I will give Dedalus a try. Just bought it! 😊

    Dedalus is probably my iOS “Desert Island” effect (that and FieldScaper).

    Both are time domain effects that are more sophisticated than delays and more controllable/musical than traditional/academic granulators.

    Dedalus is more feedbacky/noisy, FieldScaper more circuit-bent/rhythmic; both are, IMO, amazing and musical.

Sign In or Register to comment.