Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Intro Sale: The Alchemy PowerPack (for Logic) by PlugInGuru

https://www.pluginguru.com/products/alchemy-pp-mmdr/

I thought some of you might be interested in this... $19.50

This new library brings all of this to your synth programing experience with Alchemy:

• 370 SOURCE files – so you can quickly load a sample map into an Oscillator without having to use “Import Audio”. Maps load quickly so making patches or adding a sample map (piano, bells, pad, guitar, voice) to an existing patch is possible in lightning speed!

• 32 Effect Presets with LONG names that describe the effects used in the chain. Some chains are over 7 effects in a row!

• ALL of my original patches I created for the Camel Audio version of Alchemy are in this PowerPack. Patch #1 when you call up Alchemy was a patch called “A Forest Gnome Dancing”. That was one of over 30 patches created by yours truly. I didn’t sell them to Apple (they asked) so this is the 1st time they are available for Alchemy!

• 110 Patches using the 106 samples found in my MegaMagic: Dreams sample library in Alchemy and EXS24 formats. These are very unique samples that have 12+ seconds of reverb recorded into most of the samples. It makes for a very unique sound and makes these playable across the whole keyboard even though they are just a single sample.

• a 1 HOUR 3-part Video Tutorial. I will upload Part 1 to YouTube but “Part 2: The Oscillator” and “Part 3: Patch From Scratch” are only available by purchasing this PowerPack or by purchasing just the VIDEO without the patches.