Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 Forum Christmas battle —VOTE NOW [Charity pot: $285]

edited December 2018 in Creations

Dear Audiobus fraternity,

We'd be honoured and delighted if the Beatmaker users among you considered entering our Christmas-themed BM3 battle on the Intua forum:

https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/7173/christmas-battle-2018-the-festive-smoergasbord-ends-18-dec-charity-pot-75

The Festive Smörgåsbord

We are also collecting a small donation pot for charity (winner's choice) - but this is entirely optional. Entry to the battle is COMPLETELY FREE

So for anyone out there who's just picked up a few Black Friday plugin bargains, it's time to put them to good use and enter the arena.

With hope and best wishes,

tk32

(And if you're reading this Dawdles - we'd be delighted to have you join in too, buddy)

Comments

• edited November 2018

56 views and not one comment?

Bah humbug

• Now we're talking.

Merry Christmas @hansjbs

• All you need is a first reply and the comments will come. Unless everyone is too chicken for a little xmas battle fun. Plus its for charity how can someone say no to that.
    Happy holidays @tk32

• Bram just offered us a code as prize for the battle winner which can be redeemed for any one of his plugins - including the excellent brand new Ruismaker Noir

Thanks @brambos !!

• Brampta Claus 🤶

• Our charity pot is now at $100

The winner of the battle gets to decide which charity the money goes to, so don't miss you chance to enter and do your bit for charity.

• @tk32 said:
    Our charity pot is now at $100

The winner of the battle gets to decide which charity the money goes to, so don't miss you chance to enter and do your bit for charity.

That’s a cool thing!

• The halloween challenge was easy for me as that theme fits a lot of my music anyways, Christmas will be more challenging but I may give it a go.

• @1nsomniak said:
    The halloween challenge was easy for me as that theme fits a lot of my music anyways, Christmas will be more challenging but I may give it a go.

Reach for your inner Jack Skellington.

• If we get 1 entry for every 100 views of this thread.

...we'll have 3 entries!!

• Up to $125 now in the charity pot.

We just need some awesome submissions now

• edited November 2018

The charity pot is now up to $225.

Submit the winning entry and you could be making a sizeable donation to a charity of your choice.

By the way.. the answer is NO. The 'Thirsty Ferrets Beer Fund' does not count as a legitimate registered charity.

...Oh, and psst... Dawdles is entering

• Nice initiative! I’m in.

• edited November 2018

Thanks @gusgranite

And did I mention the charity pot is now up to $250?!

...oh wait, you knew that already ;)

• Ill put in $10 and also working on a track...first time using BM3 so its slow going but Ive got a concept happening.

• @1nsomniak said:
    Ill put in $10 and also working on a track...first time using BM3 so its slow going but Ive got a concept happening.

This. Considering giving BM3 my first real go based on this. Great idea!

• Thanks @1nsomniak and @syrupcore

So glad to have you both aboard.

Feel free to pop into our Discord or the Intua BM3 forum if you need any help along the way.

...by the way, our charity pot total is now up to

$285

• edited December 2018

There's still a week to go with this challenge, if anyone still wants to get involved (all newcomers welcome!)

It does mean you'll have to put Nanostudio 2 aside for a few days though, if you can bare it :)

...did I mention this is for charity (to be decided by the winner!)

• 4 Days to go until the deadline....

https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/7173/christmas-battle-2018-the-festive-smoergasbord-ends-18-dec-charity-pot-75

I'm really looking forward to hearing all the entries... and it's not too late to start if you are interested (the challenge is FREE to enter)

• Christmas theme......

• First few entries are starting to come in.

Here's a sample of the quality this challenge is attracting..

There's still time to join in!! Remember, the winner gets to choose which charity the $285 of community donated money goes to.

• @tk32 said:
    First few entries are starting to come in.

There's still time to join in!! Remember, the winner gets to choose which charity the $285 of community donated money goes to.

I was just about to post my track for the battle. Thanks @tk32
    @WillieNegus give this a try. My track is the first video, the hip hop track. Lemme see what you got.

• edited December 2018

Here's mine:

Apps used: BM3, Cyclop, Zeeon, Dub Siren, TC Performer

Who made the metal song?

• @hansjbs said:

@tk32 said:
    First few entries are starting to come in.

I was just about to post my track for the battle. Thanks @tk32
    @WillieNegus give this a try. My track is the first video, the hip hop track. Lemme see what you got.

The first one is fire 🔥

• @1nsomniak said:
    Here's mine:

Apps used: BM3, Cyclop, Zeeon, Dub Siren, TC Performer

Who made the metal song?

I done this :)
    Your song is good.

• @Slava nice one, I remember hearing another song from you before now.

• just 24 hours to go until this battle closes

It's still not too late to throw something together.

All submissions must be in by this time tomorrow

• And here’s mine:

Track ingredients:
    iSEM, Zeeon, Sunrizer, Moog Model D, Ludwig drum kit, drum sample from Bo Diddley's 'Hit or Miss', Woodpressor, EOS2 Reverb, Fabfilter Pro-Q 2, and the choir of King's College Cambridge.