«13456712

Comments

  • Looking Good
    Bought and going to test..

  • Oh shit that looks sexy!😍

  • Ok..
    I Need a little Big and Clear Letters !!!

  • _ki_ki
    edited November 2018

    Bought - cool, but velocity is y-inverted and not yet configurable

  • Does this work in Cubasis? In the midis effects?

  • Bought! Looking forward to testing it too. :)

  • @Keenan said:
    Does this work in Cubasis? In the midis effects?

    Yes

  • Just bought - at last a good AU3 keyboard. Like it a lot - but would like to be able to reverse velocity so that loud note are played from the bottom edge of the keys. Not a show stopper but would be a nice addition.

  • It’s hard to read the selected root and scale. Maybe I need glasses 🤔

  • @Keenan said:
    Does this work in Cubasis? In the midis effects?

    Yes, been beta testing for the last month this thing is fantastic.

  • It has slide over mode aswell so you can use it with AB3 and alter the synth parameters your controlling at the same time all on one screen.

  • @White said:
    It’s hard to read the selected root and scale. Maybe I need glasses 🤔

    I need glasses too

    HEY

  • Can you create your own custom chord voicings?

  • Cool. Been after something like this for an age!

  • How is this different from the built-in keyboards in Cubasis or AUM?

  • So if I understand this correctly, velocity goes from low at bottom to high?

    If so that Great. That’s how my brain processes volume. Same as a fader. Do think an option should be prioritized.

  • @_ki said:
    Bought - cool, but velocity is y-inverted and not yet configurable :'(

    I prefer y-inverted so there is less disparity of velocity between the bottom of the black keys and the white keys but a button to switch modes would make everyone happy.

  • edited November 2018

    @ExAsperis99 said:
    How is this different from the built-in keyboards in Cubasis or AUM?

    This has Scale/ chord / MPE options.

    Using KB-1 in crossover mode with Roli Noise and MF Adaptor inside AB3.

  • @ExAsperis99 said:
    How is this different from the built-in keyboards in Cubasis or AUM?

    Lots more options than Cubasis or AUM



  • We definitely need StageLight to get AU midi now.

  • @TrevorLlewellyn In my mail to the dev i also suggested adding a settings option.

  • @Janosax this is the one I couldn’t talk about the other day !

  • looks awesome from the screenshots. does it scale properly on the larger iPads?

  • Well this has saved Cubasis and AUM note input, but is there a way to get this working with Auria Pro?

  • would love a soundtestroom video on this one.

  • edited November 2018

    This is one of those apps that I didn't know I needed until I actually used it. Being able to assign different synths to each different keyboard, even have different types of keyboard for each synth, and all on the screen at the same time... is awesome! I don't typically go past 3 (single row) keyboards at once, but up to 5 rows of any given single keyboard fit perfectly well on an iPad.

    It's AU, but I've mostly been using it in standalone. And, full-screen AU is well implemented too.

  • @lukesleepwalker I have made one and it will be live a bit later today

  • @skiphunt said:
    This is one of those apps that I didn't know I needed until I actually used it. Being able to assign different synths to each different keyboard, even have different types of keyboard for each synth, and all on the screen at the same time... is awesome! I don't typically go past 3 at once, but 5 fit perfectly well on an iPad.

    It's AU, but I've mostly been using it in standalone. And, full-screen AU is well implemented too.

    Comes is particularly handy on a small iPhone screens too, but on an iPhone SE... more than two keyboards is kinda pushing it on a small SE screen though.

    Weird. When I clicked the link it says 'Only available for iPad'

  • @Jumpercollins said:
    We definitely need StageLight to get AU midi now.

    Yes, hopefully they add up to 5 slots for MIDI AUs. Cubasis only has one slot which is strange IMO (why is that?)

  • @thesoundtestroom said:
    @lukesleepwalker I have made one and it will be live a bit later today

    Very cool beans.

Sign In or Register to comment.