Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioDabbler New Vid: I approve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=402&v=_o4JIByjbpY

Great job on this vid

Some of you know I am tuff on the YT vid game but this is well done.

No cute shit.

Good work and thanks for great BM3 info

Comments

• Yes. If you don't want to buy BeatMaker 3 after watching this I can't help you. NOTE: I now want to buy it but only after a discount since... $25 can buy a lot of cool stuff on Black Friday.

But some slow month I'll get back to this. I'm just over DAW's and such right now. FX is where my heads at.

• edited November 2018

OT: @gmslayton has bought the ApeMatrix with the intention to cover the apeMatrix Sampler video requests. Won't that be nice?

He (TheAudioDabbler) hangs out at the Online Chatroom and @Daveypoo [another IOS Vidiot] pushes him to take on difficult tasks.

Now apeMatrix has:

1. a V-Meter FX AU
    2. a Send/Receive Mixer FX AU
    3. an Oscilloscope FX AU
    4. a Sampler AU Instrument

And it's still the apeMatrix Audio/MIDI routing matrix. Oh yeah send videos ASAP. It's becoming the apeMatrix Suite of AU tools.

• I also fully approve of @gmslayton's Xequence video series, first class! :)

• @gmslayton helps us after we have purchased an app and think:

"How exactly does is this supposed to work?"

Something worth asking before the purchase too. The training versus app sales approach to building an audience.

If something totally confuses you find him in the Chat room and tell him you (and likely others) could use a few clues in a video.

• i was waiting for your approval to watch it.

• @SevenSystems said:
    I also fully approve of @gmslayton's Xequence video series, first class! :)

He is an obvious big hearted gentleman and scholar.....good egg

• wow, gets very interesting at 9:30. This is frickin' amazing.

Nice one, @gmslayton

• Thank you for the kind words guys. It means a lot. I think I have found a good formula for videos that I want to do. One thing that I want to start including is the app in context of something. Its one thing to just show how to use an app but when you can provide a practical use of features, it helps.

We really do have a great group of peeps on this forum.

• @RUST( i )K I am trying to step up my game. I may or may not have recorded this video about 6 times or so before I got it right.

@Hmtx I was very surprised at how the guitar part turned out.

@McDtracy ApeMatrix is something else. The sampler is cool but not exactly what I expected but for what you get for the price, its worth it just for the AUv3 Oscilloscope and the sample player(which is a lot like a single instance iDensity but simpler). And yes, find me over in the chat if you guys have any questions.

@SevenSystems I do still have a few videos I need to complete for Xequence.

• @gmslayton yeah, that guitar!

only suggestion: maybe put a teaser at the beginning with the completed drums/ guitar sequence + delay. That way those of us with a shorter attention span will be motivated to stick with it for 16 minutes :wink:

• @Hmtx thats a good idea.

• @sysexual said:
    i was waiting for your approval to watch it.

I know

Its because I care about you.

• @gmslayton

Quick question. Just starte watching the vid on my iMAC. In 4K no less! What camera are you using to film and which software to render/upload? Cheers.

• @SpookyZoo I use the Panasonic Lumix G7 and I edit in Final Cut Pro X.

• Awesome video Mitch!

This is the first time since BM3's release day that I have spent more than 5 frustrated minutes in the app.

Just spent the last hour following through the vid, grabbed a Ukulele and jammed along.

Really helped me to navigate some understanding of the app.

Great work! Thanks.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@sysexual said:
    i was waiting for your approval to watch it.

I know

Its because I care about you.

Butterflies

• This is a solid video, great job on this

• I like Mitch videos. For a noob like me I learn alot, ALOT! But you have a crazy speed. I dont know how many times I have to rewind. Its probobably just my slow brain..

• I really like Mitch's style: no hype, unpretencious and provides useful information. Clear delivery and a calm, agreeable voice. I really dig the ambient synth line in the intro to the earlier videos!