Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Terrible KEW bug, and a new track

So I was saving over a bunch of the factory patterns and something glitched out, when I reopened the app, the patterns were back at the factory defaults instead of my own, an entire user bank I had filled was init again. Not cool. Don’t know what caused it but it’s something to be wary of. Luckily I was able to capture this before the disaster, this is all KEW.

Comments

• With all Kew Garden bugs, be environmentally friendly, don't use pesticides.

• @db909 said:
    So I was saving over a bunch of the factory patterns and something glitched out, when I reopened the app, the patterns were back at the factory defaults instead of my own, an entire user bank I had filled was init again. Not cool. Don’t know what caused it but it’s something to be wary of. Luckily I was able to capture this before the disaster, this is all KEW.

I like a lot of that, especially the gliding....very nice.

I like KEW a lot, but I have found myself thinking a few times' damn I wish this was developed by one of our small killer devs' would be much more likely to get fixes and more tasty treats etc etc....'

• Don't forget you can back up and restore your KEW projects to the cloud too. It's all or nothing, you can't pick and choose patterns, but still a nice safety net that's free.

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@db909 said:

I like KEW a lot, but I have found myself thinking a few times' damn I wish this was developed by one of our small killer devs' would be much more likely to get fixes and more tasty treats etc etc....'

The developer is actually very active here, and has rolled out many fixes and quick responses to feature suggestions. I think you have just missed those. I would definitely call him at least a charter member in excellent standing of the friends of AB forum lodge. Maybe not quite approved to take the vows or receive the secret handshake, but close.

Disregard! I was thinking of AEM! Off to get more coffee.

Agree 100% with you @JohnnyGoodyear. But there’s always GrooveRider. B)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@db909 said:

+1

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@db909 said:

That’s Korg for you: ‘here’s the new app, we’ll apply a basic bug fix to keep it sellable in two years time, bye’