Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sometimes I think that this forum is invaded by the app promoting “bots”.

edited November 2018 in Other

Perhaps I should take a break or perhaps I am right. 😱

Comments

• Maybe just adjust the tin foil hat a little?

• The only point in somebody taking the time and effort to write a bot to automatically post is if there are too many web sites and forums to post to than could be done manually. So which other web sites and forums are the app promotion posts appearing on?

• This forum is an ‘iOS Music App Fanclub’. Among other things, of course.

• what i like about this forum is the praise and love of indie apps/developers. indie devs trust this site for its honesty and raw enjoyment of their work. i dont feel there are any bots around pedalling specific apps.

• @wim said:
    Maybe just adjust the tin foil hat a little?

I tried already 😆

• edited November 2018

Bots may not be the right word, I meant strategically promoting for self or friends interests.
    That said, I believe most people here are good fellows.

• @Philippe said:
    Bots may not be the right word, I meant strategically promoting for self or friends interests.
    That said, I believe most people here are good fellows.

They're not my friends. It's strictly a business transaction. Rate sheet per post available on request.

• My girlfriend has a hot bot.
    Does that count?

• are you aware that an aeroplane flew into your hair? if not, then it's probably still there.
    we are the robots... do doo do doo. kraftwerk
    pretty self evident from the state of the planet that AI bots are the future o_O

• I think we'd make poor bots
    most of the willing here.
    Weak, enthusiastic, changeable,
    ever waking, always hoping.
    Persuadeable. Malleable.
    Certain but not always of what.
    Unreliable for a robot....

• @mrcanister said:
    are you aware that an aeroplane flew into your hair?

:D

• edited November 2018

You’re wondering who I am... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8

• Sure. And sometimes theres nothing going on at all.

The biggest complaints seem to be the frenzy around new app releases with some particular developers getting a lot of love. But that love is based upon a pattern of Apps and support practices and forum participation that makes these release note worthy.

It's really easy to skip any thread so try that and you'll feel better. of course... that would mean there's nothing going on. So start something like a complaint thread.

Oh... you way ahead of me (again). I friggin' hate complaint threads. Hey... how about that new BM3 update for a safe conversation?

• Ok, since it’s too late I guess to fine tune or should I say obliterate this discussion title, I’ll dig further and ask:
    Prove me that you are not a fancy algorythm designed to sell every single new music apps coming out! 😅😏

• I have this new App I’m working on that promotes bots

• Kleverb 50% off intro sale has ended. BEEP

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

@ruggedsmooth said:
    I have this new App I’m working on that promotes bots

I’m under NDA so I can’t discuss specifics, but I’m beta testing and I can say this app is going to be awesome!

• @Philippe said:
    Prove me that you are not a fancy algorythm ...

You obviously never watched Battlestar Galactica.

• @AudioGus said:
    Kleverb 50% off intro sale has ended. BEEP

I preferred it in the Russian accent. Much hotter.

• You have to check EVERY THREAD, or you miss GOOD STUFF and deals.

I’ve been a bit slack recently, and missed loads of good intro deals, sales and new apps. It’s cost me a fortune in having to pay the full price weeks later.

Must try harder.

• @Philippe said:
    Ok, since it’s too late I guess to fine tune or should I say obliterate this discussion title, I’ll dig further and ask:
    Prove me that you are not a fancy algorythm designed to sell every single new music apps coming out! 😅😏

Thread title can be edited still.