Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stagelight on Surface Pro

After downloading Stagelight for my iPad Pro, I am wondering what Stagelight for Windows 10 and Surface Pro is like. Does Stagelight have an on-screen keyboard to play the plugins and vst synths on Surface Pro?

Comments

• @Artmuzz said:
    After downloading Stagelight for my iPad Pro, I am wondering what Stagelight for Windows 10 and Surface Pro is like. Does Stagelight have an on-screen keyboard to play the plugins and vst synths on Surface Pro?

Yes it does it literally the same as the iOS version.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@Artmuzz said:

Great! Does the on-screen keyboard support aftertouch and velocity?

• @Artmuzz said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@Artmuzz said:

Great! Does the on-screen keyboard support aftertouch and velocity?

I don’t think so as yet.