Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Appshopper still a thing?!

Hey guys,

is appshopper still a possibility to track wishlists and see if apps are on sale from
That list? I remember getting those mails with pricedrops of wishlist apps.
What do you take for that? Thanks in advanced!

Comments

• I was a user of Appshopper as well, but having followed them and their other web sites and looked them up on Twitter etc to see what they are saying, there will not be any updates to Appshopper or their other web sites. Lack of resources, constantly changing rules and API's from Apple etc were the reasons. It is a shame, but it is how it is.

I have started using https://appsliced.co instead, where you also can set up price alerts etc.

• From what I can tell, they stopped adding new Apps to their database in July 2018, and email alerts also stopped being sent at that time. Price changes to Apps that were in their database prior to that date do seem to still be updated on their Website.
    So in some ways it is still resource for pricing research for "older" Apps ( Apps that were released on the App Store prior to July 2018 )

• yeah, it's dead. I don't get any sale notifications.
    @hellquist do you get email notification of sales from appsliced?

• edited November 2018

Apple stopped paying 7% commission to affiliate AppStore purchases. All of these types of websites are dead or dying, or trying to get by with ad revenue. I think the announcement was in July and Apple stopped the commissions on October 1.

https://mashable.com/article/apple-kills-app-store-affiliate-program/#3RxtPhZk2kqV

Read the article for yourself but it is pretty widely accepted that this sucks for basically everyone everywhere

• @Antkn33 said:
    yeah, it's dead. I don't get any sale notifications.
    @hellquist do you get email notification of sales from appsliced?

Aye, I get notifications. In fact I got too many of them, so tweaking preferences might be wise. :)

• @hellquist said:
    I was a user of Appshopper as well, but having followed them and their other web sites and looked them up on Twitter etc to see what they are saying, there will not be any updates to Appshopper or their other web sites. Lack of resources, constantly changing rules and API's from Apple etc were the reasons. It is a shame, but it is how it is.

I have started using https://appsliced.co instead, where you also can set up price alerts etc.

Thx didn't know that one. I started using iOSnoops since appshopper decay after July. They have use categories and also an interesting source for new music apps. Here a direct link to their music app free/discounted and new page with realime updates.

https://www.iosnoops.com/iphone-ipad-deals/music/all/all/

• I rely on this fine webhole as my app alert mechanism :)

• Thank you all!

Appsliced.co and
    Iosnoops.com

were new stuff for me. Thanks for sharing!

• @Jumpercollins always seems up on what is new, or just around the corner.

• I was a former appshopper user and was disappointed to see them wither away to being useless. Lately I have been using cheapcharts.info and relatively pleased. It's for all types of media, but has an app category that is very current. Use the website, not their app as ironically the app only supports music and movies. Set up a wishlist. You can set up email notifications for price drops. I have a number of things on my wishlist in hopes that there will be some good sales over the next couple of weeks!

• most of these devs have a social media account of sorts. instagram, twitter etc. follow them and they release hints of things theyre working on.

• Im counting on this forum to come through with the black friday sales!

• @1nsomniak said:
    Im counting on this forum to come through with the black friday sales!

Many of us are. Last year around this time @thesoundtestroom and horsegas (is that you @MonzoPro ?) had an amazing list of all the sales. I hope the lack of affiliate links this year doesn't discourage anyone from creating another one. Has anyone started a list ? dev's?

• @1nsomniak said:

Many of us are. Last year around this time @thesoundtestroom and horsegas (is that you @MonzoPro ?) had an amazing list of all the sales. I hope the lack of affiliate links this year doesn't discourage anyone from creating another one. Has anyone started a list ? dev's?

• He's looking for a list. He's asking for it twice. Gonna find out what's on sale or full price.

• @BitterGums said:

@1nsomniak said:

Yeah I'm Mr Gas.

Doug hasn't asked me, but I don't think there's much point if there's no commission in it for him, as it's a fair amount of work for both of us to keep it updated. appsliced.co are doing a good job though, so I'd recommend checking their site out.

• edited November 2018

I don't know if it's coincidence, but Appshopper alerts are coming back to my email.

But just the alert; no link in the body. You have to go to Appshopper site and check it out.

Still, better than nothing.

• @fjcblanco said:
    I don't know if it's coincidence, but Appshopper alerts are coming back to my email.

But just the alert; no link in the body. You have to go to Appshopper site and check it out.

Still, better than nothing.

Yeah, noticed that too. That’s strange... maybe they go back in business haha

• Hmm, maybe they're trying ad revenue. I just did a random check for Tonestack though, and the history just shows a price increase on July 31st, no trace of the Black Friday sales.

• I just got some mails with update content showing me the release notes
    Hours before that I just got empty mails. They are back?!?

• The SALES are NOT over... check it out.

Get RC275 while you can and anything from Korg you covet.
    I added iWaveStation this round and KEW to follow that style of
    quick groove making. All the Korg synths have something to say.
    The Triton IAP in Module gets a lot of use for it's variety of good presets.

I got all the Yonac Synths for under $10 (and you can still grab 'em). Already had Galileo's and ToneStack complete mothership installed. They make some excellent general purpose FX when you want a rotary, EQ, delay, etc. Once I find something there that works well I seek a better engineered AUv3 product that's similar. The ToneStack Bass Effects and Amps are generally better since they don't assume they can roll off the low end like most stomp boxes and guitar Amps.

• Ravenscroft sale ends December 2:

• The Korg sale ends on December 3.

• Appshopper was good because of it’s search sorting and filters, so you could search for “synth” then sort results by App Store rating and even isolate iPhone apps. Can’t do this in the App Store on iPhone! :'(

Anyone know of a site that does this? Since Appshopper appears to be no longer up to date with the latest apps.

• Hello! You can try AppAgg as an alternative to Appshopper.