Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apptronica Magazine in App Store free subscription

Comments

• looks good - thanks

• What is it? What does it do? Will they at some point want my money?

• Pretty cool. Thanks Morris.

• Thanks for spreading the word. :)

To answer a few questions, Apptronica is a monthly newsstand magazine dedicated to iOS music. Subscriptions will remain free. The app currently only supports iPad, but I plan to support the iPhone in the future. In the interim, I will be making a pdf version available for download for folks who want to read on their phones.

In conjunction with the magazine hitting the Newsstand today, we released a holiday compilation, The Best of All Gifts, featuring 12 traditional holiday songs produced on iOS devices. The album is for available for sale or as a free download.

For more info, you can check out the site at http://apptronica.us

• Done….and Congrats guys, well done & really beautiful graphic, especially for Magellan section :-)

• Very nice production! Congratulations!

Do your future plans include a searchable all-volume index? For years down the line that will be invaluable. Not urgent for the first few volumes, linear search through content pages is OK for now.

• Thanks for sharing Morris. How did we survive during your hiatus? Oh...I was able to pay the mortgage those months! ;-)

• We finally found a meaning in the Newsstand app!

• Looks interesting, I'll give this a go, thanks!

• Cool magazine. Thumbs up for the free subscription. Also my first venture into the world of newsstand

• Thank you! The only thing that could take me away from this board (and of course app tweaking), this magazine. Finally a piece of media in which I hear my own voice and pursuits as a musician. This will be a significant and welcome footprint on my regular radar. Keep this going Clif.

• Thanks, everyone, for the kind words and support. :)

@dwarman I hadn't considered a cross-issue index, but it's a great idea. I'll add it to the wishlist. Thanks :)

• edited March 2014

• I have only one request: can you use bigger font like 2/3 point up in next release?

For rest is simply beautiful :-)

• @Simon It is a business venture and I will be taking advertising. I'm still working on getting the media kit together, but anyone interested can contact me directly at any time via clif [at] apptronica.us .

@Sinapsya Noted. Surprisingly, the font is already bigger than a lot of other publications, but I'll play around with it a bit :)

• edited March 2014

• Link to pdf?!

• @Kloon et al, I just finished the pdf version and it is now available for download for iPhone users... and I suppose anyone who wants a PDF version. I hope to make this a universal app within the next couple of issues. Thanks!

http://apptronica.us/issues/issue-1/

Thanks.

• Yes, thanks Clif - nice keepsake until the next edition ;-)

• Great stuff. Thanks and well done.

• thanks a lot !

• Thanks for this