Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

In Search of Inexpensive/Free Vocal Talent (Singing/Voice Acting)

Hi everybody. Okay, so here's the deal. I'm planning a few projects for the coming year and returning to my dance music/pop roots, and while I have a decent-enough singing voice, I'd also like to have other singers on my tracks too (dance, pop, etc). Some of the tracks may even have "skits" much like old fashioned radio shows given I don't like making "just a track".

Given this, I'd prefer the vocal work be free, but if not, at least under $100 for singing and under $50 for vocal skits (and if both singing and voice acting, under $150). Does anybody know any websites out there where I can hire voice actors/singers? Would anybody here be interested in doing voice acting/singing? Please comment below. :) Cheers.

Comments

• Talent deserves proper payment.

• @RajahP said:

I looked for something like this first, and couldn't find anything. So, I checked the iTunes link, and it's not available here. :disappointed: I'd pay a subscription for that.

• That track made me feel slightly nauseous ...

@RajahP said:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@RajahP said:

I looked for something like this first, and couldn't find anything. So, I checked the iTunes link, and it's not available here. :disappointed: I'd pay a subscription for that.

Yep.. I guess it’s only available in the Japanese store...
    I guess we will have to settle for the desktop version..

• Put an ad at a local art college and you'll probably have a load of teenies replying within minutes.

• @mrcanister said:
    Put an ad at a local art college and you'll probably have a load of teenies replying within minutes.

That's actually not a bad idea. Thanks. :)

• Welp, found a solution. Isn't that always the way though? You search Google and find nothing. Then ask a question in the forum, and the next day, the answer magically appears.

https://www.fiverr.com/

Cheaper than I thought in many ways, although I'd still shell out more for higher quality! Singers seem to be just a tad more "expensive", but this is within my price range alright! Cheers mates.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Welp, found a solution. Isn't that always the way though? You search Google and find nothing. Then ask a question in the forum, and the next day, the answer magically appears.

https://www.fiverr.com/

Cheaper than I thought in many ways, although I'd still shell out more for higher quality! Singers seem to be just a tad more "expensive", but this is within my price range alright! Cheers mates.

Was just going to say this. Especially good for voiceovers.

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Talent deserves proper payment.

Exactly. Would you do your job for free?

• edited November 2018

@mistercharlie said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Talent deserves proper payment.

Exactly. Would you do your job for free?

Listen, when I said "free", I meant that as one option. In case you didn't read my entire post, I also listed a PRICE RANGE! I already found my solution.

• I’m shit and expensive......interested ?

This discussion has been closed.