Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ravenscroft and MD-BT01 + Dubstation 2 workaround

Hi! Thought I’d share this video in a new thread. Thank you @Janosax for sharing this hack!

Comments

• Nice sounds.

What was the original issue with this combo?

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Nice sounds.

Thank you!
    The problem has been the odd noises (crackling due to cpu overload) that made the audio even cut out in the beginning of the video. Then after I pulled up Dubstation 2, it ran smoothly without any glitches.

• @StaffanKeys said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    Nice sounds.

Thank you!
    The problem has been the odd noises (crackling due to cpu overload) that made the audio even cut out in the beginning of the video. Then after I pulled up Dubstation 2, it ran smoothly without any glitches.

Ah, that’s interesting. I had glitches with Ravenscroft audio constantly. I don’t have dub station 2 but I wonder if another app could do the job.

Is that set up in AB3 or AUM?

• It’s in AUM, I have Dubstation 2 as an AU effect with the mix turned down to 0%. When I make the DS2 visibel on the screen at 0:24 in to the video all the crackling stops.

There may be other apps that work like Dubstation 2, I’m not sure

• edited November 2018

@StaffanKeys Glad to see my voodoo workaround worked for you too ;) It also works with GeoShred which has some asian crackling patches :)

• edited November 2018

@Janosax Oh, crap! I read your comment in the other thread wrong! 😁😁 it was your discovery!! Well, thank you so much!

Sorry for this, didn’t mean to steal this in any way. I’m just so happy it works :)

• @Janosax I have checked out your music before, I really like your playing!

• @StaffanKeys said:
    @Janosax Oh, crap! I read your comment in the other thread wrong! 😁😁 it was your discovery!! Well, thank you so much!

Sorry for this, didn’t mean to steal this in any way. I’m just so happy it works :)

No problem I’m really happy this can helps pianists like you. Ravenscroft 275 sounds so great, I’m not a pianist apart for my sax needs, but sometimes I’ve got just some nice pleasure just to play this AU alone.

@StaffanKeys said:
    @Janosax I have checked out your music before, I really like your playing!

Thanks you very much. I always liked jazz pianists swing phrasing like yours too :) ;)