Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Studiomux strange bug

Hi there.
I'm discovered strange Studiomux bug on iOs 11.3.1 / iPhone SE.
Inter-app audio apps don't launch sound engine, even they was started before connection with Stubiomux, as it mentioned in user's guide.
The most strange thing, that this apps have launch and connect fine, if headphones is plugged to device.
AU3 and Audiobus connection with studiomux works fine.
Also, the same Studiomux version work good with IAA on other device that i'm have on ios 9.3.5 / 4S.
Connection to VST work stable in both cases. Sound is recieved from DAW in Studiomux.
I'm tried lot of apps like BiasFx, JamUp, BiasAmp2, AudioStretch, Audioshare, DrumSession, etc, but got the same issue.
All IAA effects and instruments connects with studomux, but mute until jack plug is connected and app is manually restarted and reconnected to Studiomux.
Then IAA engine is recognise and all work good.
If i'm disconnect headphones, app that already launched continue to work nice.
But it's impossible to umnute another one, until jack plug is connected again to iphone.

I'm reinstalled all this stuff few times, then updated iOs to 12.01, made full reset, completelly updated through DFU mode to 12.01 then to 12.1 - and nothing helps.
I'm not able to find another iOs device to check if there's no hardware issues on my SE headphone plug.
But I'm nit got any sound issues in hedphones and mic input during regular use.
I'm checked visually SE headphones input and it's looks fine, and feels as usual when i'm plug phones or iRig.

Could someone test Inter-App-Audio in Studiomux on iOs 12.01 or 12.1 and leave results here?

P.S. English is not my native laguage, I'm russian, so I hope that you'll understand my issue description as well.

Thanks.
Max.

Comments

• I have used Studiomux w/ iOS 12.1 recently without this issue. I don't have any of the apps you mentioned (except AudioShare, and I've never tested that app w/ Studiomux). I use an iPad Air 1. Have never tested with an iPhone.

I have found that certain apps require that I launch them first. In general, when I'm having problems w/ Studiomux, rebooting the iPad and started fresh has cleared up certain problems. Hope this helps a little.

• Thanks for suggestions.
    Restart not helps, I'm checked again few minutes ago.
    Still got the same result.
    Need to dig it deeper.
    Hope that it's not caused by input hardware.
    If you'll have a time later, please check it with Audioshare. I'm would be grateful for this help.
    Thanks again.
    Max.