Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SunrizerXS

I have the ipad version and love it. Does XS have the exact same functionality and presets? Best I can tell from BeepStreet site and app store it does, but didn't want to take it for granted.

Comments

• No, xs is a bit behind. It has most of the features and most of the presets but not quite all. Basically the same synth engine though xs may be missing a few of the newer more esoteric filter types.

• Thx, @syrupcore! I'm thinking if it's missing a preset or two, I might be able to program them in, since the engine is pretty much the same. Sounds good.

• It also doesn't have any IAA that I've found. Some banks work only on the iPad version, but that might be a bug.

• I bought it and played a little bit. Definitely not the same as the ipad version, so it's annoying that the site doesn't make that clear. My primary concern is that I may not be able to replicate a patch that is kind of crucial to one of my original songs. I'll keep tweaking and see if I can make it work.