Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NEW: Perfect Circle Song

I can dig it.

Comments

• I love that whole album. The vocoder on 'Hourglass' and the massive dropdown to nothing in Disillusioned are my fav moments. This track and it's totally different mood to everything else on the album is also a high point.

• Certainly has been a long morning.

• @OscarSouth said:
    I love that whole album. The vocoder on 'Hourglass' and the massive dropdown to nothing in Disillusioned are my fav moments. This track and it's totally different mood to everything else on the album is also a high point.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Certainly has been a long morning.

Indeed

Funny I figured you two would be into this.

Smart mother f's

• Awesome video, whole album is great IMO

• This album is great indeed! :wink:
    In fact, I was listening to it again this morning :lol:
    Currently on "Get the lead out" right now while reading this post

• Not heard of these before....why can’t you US folks send more of this over here instead of all this Nelly, Drake, Cardi B we get :D

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Not heard of these before....why can’t you US folks send more of this over here instead of all this Nelly, Drake, Cardi B we get :D

LOL

• I said since we were all here.....

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Not heard of these before....why can’t you US folks send more of this over here instead of all this Nelly, Drake, Cardi B we get :D

Please tell me you have heard of Tool.

• I'm not usually a huge fan of Perfect Circle but I really dug that track, I'll have to listen to the album. Maynard was doing some solid work there.

• @shiftsynth1 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

I hadn’t before but I have now :)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@shiftsynth1 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

I hadn’t before but I have now :)

Very Enjoyable music. Some of my favorite. Hope you like it!

• I was big into Tool in my younger years but I prefer Puscifer these days out of Maynards projects — I find it a bit more ‘grown up’ (less angst, more timbal variety/exploration, same sarcasm, same musicality).

• @OscarSouth said:
    I was big into Tool in my younger years but I prefer Puscifer these days out of Maynards projects — I find it a bit more ‘grown up’ (less angst, more timbal variety/exploration, same sarcasm, same musicality).

Oh by far

Much more dark erotic vibe that is so Maynard.

Still love me some Tool.

Those Sober bass chords are classic in my eyes.

• @OscarSouth said:
    I was big into Tool in my younger years but I prefer Puscifer these days out of Maynards projects — I find it a bit more ‘grown up’ (less angst, more timbal variety/exploration, same sarcasm, same musicality).

Perfect Circle is definitely Maynard's "Temple of the Dog" for context........lol