Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Sale - 50% off

13»

Comments

• @u0421793 said:
    I very much like Auria and am spending a lot of each day in it at the moment on my iPad Pro on the tube on the way to work and back. It crashes about twenty to thirty times a day, each time I do anything, sometimes each time I don’t do anything too. But it comes up with a dialogue box asking what I was doing, into which I type a suitable blend of information and obscenities.

Apart from it continually and predictably crashing over and over and over, I quite like it and I’m sticking with it.

Please contact RIM (@wavemachinelabs) via the Auria Pro forums to let him know about the details. The automated reporting system through the app doesn't seem to work well. He is eager to fix known crashes -- and he needs details and reports to be able to do that.

• @wim said:

@horsetrainer said:
    Is there another iOS DAW that can time-stretch MIDI ?
    (Not just note length, but actually make long segments of MIDI notes all line up into a new tempo, all in one adjustment.)

There’s a MIDI only sequencer app in beta that does this well, but I’m not sure as a beta tester that I’m at liberty to name the app.

Sounds good. Looking forward to it. :)

• Is there a way to backup only the project to Dropbox ? The wave files I have multiple copy already elsewhere .

If I start a full backup to Dropbox and stop after the project file would that be enough?

• @wim said:
    There’s a MIDI only sequencer app in beta that does this well, but I’m not sure as a beta tester that I’m at liberty to name the app.

Beta testers are not allowed to name the app, IMHO. There's an implicit NDA. The developer can do the type of thing the Drambo folks have done but that's their option. I beta tested an app and it was pulled back and I also had suggested something was coming that fit a requested need and it seems like it didn't get good feedback from the beta users. I wish I had just tested it more and talked about it a lot less. Maybe I could have been the butterfly that changed the outcome.

• @McD said:

@wim said:

The app I referred to was Xequence 2. It was slated to be released within a day or two. I wasn’t on shaky ground on that one or I wouldn’t have said anything, especially since the dev himself publicly mentioned it previously.