Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis & iApp

Is there a list of packages that integrate fully with Cubasis ?
I'm currently using iMini, iSem & Magellan synths, and AUFXspace/dub effects.

Comments

• I've been attempting to compile a list with the help of others regarding this exact topic over at the steinberg forums.

http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=50686&p=308930#p308930

• Don't know about a list but I've got close to 60 Audiobus-compatible apps loaded and only about six of them show up in the IAA slots on Cubasis. Early days I know but I expect we'll see Audiobus v2 blow IAA to smithereens.

• @sickmoth said:

Audiobus v2 blow IAA to smithereens.

i doubt that.In terms of handling with instruments is Audiobus not far away,that's true.But IAA offers me something AB simply can't deliver:FX direct in Cubasis send/Insert slots.I will never ever miss this comfort again ;-) I already bought all available IAA FX If i needed them or not.And i rarely used FX in AB before.Don't get me wrong,i love Audiobus and will buy v2 as well.It's just good to have both.

• Plus IAA supports midi.

• Yeah, it is nice to be able to load up an FX app direct to Cubasis with IAA but it's patchy at best. Agree it is nice to have both but I feel Apple has mis-stepped into this a bit and I see no reason why AB can't manage to cover all bases eventually. Hmmmmm...

• I think it would neat if Auria could make itself IAA compatible as an input and an effect. Maybe a Fabfilter could then be snuck into another DAW