Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to use Samplist in Cubasis

Hey guys, someone asked me on Facebook how to do that and I know a couple of reviews have stated that it doesn't work in Cubasis.

So I've made a small video to show you how to set it up.
Hope this helps!

Basically you have 2 tracks: AUDIO & MIDI
You use Samplist as a sound source on the Audio track and use the MIDI track to route MIDI to Samplist Virtual Input. Then record :)

Was this useful?
  1. I've been trying to figure this out.3 votes
    1. Yes. Definitely.
      100.00%
    2. Nep. I've asked for a refund already :)
        0.00%

Comments

• Knew this workflow already, but it is awesome for you to post this helpful info.
    Great to have active support from developers on this here forum.
    :)

• @alecsbuga said:
    So I've made a small video to show you how to set it up.
    Hope this helps!

Great. At various points using Samplist I have seen some samples loop until I release the controllers key (note off) but lately all I get are "one shots". I would love to have looping for long sustain. I'd also love to have my sustain pedal work like many other synth apps that emulate pianos.

I'll keep looking for that set of steps that made it "loop". Perhaps it was a previous update and the code changed the behavior.

I love the small dev's that support their product(s) here with help that everyone benefits from seeing.