Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2018 iPad & iPhone Microphone Locations & Supported Audio Formats

edited November 2018 in App Tips and Tricks

I went searching for these because something had clogged the mic, but I couldn’t find the location. Found at this link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471 - also, the new 2018 iPad’s have 5 microphones!
iPad Formats
iPhone formats

Comments

• Interesting that they don't lists wav or aiff for the iPhone, as I use those almost exclusively on mine.

• @Tarekith said:
    Interesting that they don't lists wav or aiff for the iPhone, as I use those almost exclusively on mine.

I would guess Wav and Aiff are probably covered by linear PCM? People usually seem to mean "uncompressed digital audio" by that.

• Doh, you're right. They just specifically called out aiff and wav for the iPad and that threw me off.