Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ruismaker Noir : Out Now!

The App Store Review went faster than expected, so I'm happy to announce that I can release this weekend! The app should trickle through all App Stores world-wide as I'm writing this.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ruismaker-noir/id1441208874?ls=1&mt=8

Have fun!

Comments

• And I was just going to bed. I don’t think so! 😎

• It’s Amazing !!
    congratulations

• @gusgranite said:

And I was just going to bed. I don’t think so! 😎

:o Fortunately I just wake up ! :D

• No sign in the UK yet, itchy fingers....

• Woohoo! Wish it was fully available in the store instead of half loading (strange). Will try for a few more min before heading to get some sleep!

• @vitocorleone123 said:
    Woohoo! Wish it was fully available in the store instead of half loading (strange).

That's probably because millions of people are trying to download it at the same time (I wish) :D

• edited November 2018

Still not showing in the UK app store :(

(also getting itchy fingers ;))

• While we wait...

Manual: http://ruismaker.com/wp-content/uploads/Noir_Guide.pdf

@brambos Really interesting work! Looking forward to actually using it!

• You can find it if you go to the list of apps by the developer @ App Store :) . In Spain I just did that, and I am downloading it right now :smiley:

• On the fence until I saw it was “handcrafted in the Netherlands” @brambos - congrats!

• Now in UK happy beats ✌️

• edited November 2018

Downloads should be quick: download size 1.6Mb must be a record for me :o

(there are no images in it, just vector/realtime drawings - except a handful of tiny 4bit icons. And I'm not including any third party frameworks anymore... I don't think you can make it any smaller than this)

• Great is got random always good for experimenting.

• „Handcrafted in the Netherlands“.... brilliant :)

• Congrats on release!
    We all need some noir in these dark times.

• @Cib said:
    „Handcrafted in the Netherlands“.... brilliant :)

Yes, like some of my favourite cheese... 😜

Anyway, great app, big fun.

• @Aud_iOS said:
    On the fence until I saw it was “handcrafted in the Netherlands” @brambos - congrats!

I searched for "ruismaker" and was presented with the AppStore article "Apps made in the Netherlands", with Ruismaker topping the list in that article! Anyway, way to go if you want more handcrafted stuff like windmill apps and such :-)

• @bleep said:

@Aud_iOS said:
    On the fence until I saw it was “handcrafted in the Netherlands” @brambos - congrats!

I searched for "ruismaker" and was presented with the AppStore article "Apps made in the Netherlands", with Ruismaker topping the list in that article! Anyway, way to go if you want more handcrafted stuff like windmill apps and such :-)

Ohh.. I need to see that, going to find it right now!

• “Everyday is like Sunday
    Everyday is not silent and noir”

Thank you @brambos, incredible app!

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

Mind. Blown. Seriously.
    Thank you @brambos! I needed this badly in my life and didn’t even know it! <3

The one thing I know I’m gonna wish like mad was there is the multiple pattern setup of the Rozeta plugins. I use that feature all the time, and wish Noir had it. [Edit] ... and the pattern shift left/right too. It’s tough recreating the sequence when it seems like the downbeat is in the middle of the pattern.

But, it’s gonna be a long time before I come up for air as it is! Thanks man!

• Presets sounds fantastic.
    Just wondering, if I sequence with an external sequencer, is there a specific note range I should work in?

• @CracklePot said:
    Presets sounds fantastic.
    Just wondering, if I sequence with an external sequencer, is there a specific note range I should work in?

No, it responds to the entire note/velocity range. But high notes may be audible to dogs and bats only :D

• @brambos said:

@CracklePot said:

No, it responds to the entire note/velocity range. But high notes may be audible to dogs and bats only :D

Is the internal sequencer also mapping the whole note range to the slider?

• @CracklePot said:

@brambos said:

@CracklePot said:

Is the internal sequencer also mapping the whole note range to the slider?

Yes, it should be identical.

• Cool. Thank you.
    5 stars!
    B)

• looks cool, congrats!

• @LeonKowalski said:

@Cib said:

Cheese wasn't my first thought.

Downloading now to complete the set, looking forward to the Monday commute for once. :)

• @TheVimFuego said:

@LeonKowalski said:

@Cib said:

Cheese wasn't my first thought.

Downloading now to complete the set, looking forward to the Monday commute for once. :)

Did I write „cheese“? Damn auto correct mode... 🤔

• Woke up on the couch at 3am and bought this.

Dammit, Bram - now I'm awake and happy and the kids will be up in 4 hours!!!!