Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stagelight is live on the App Store!

Comments

• Hey guys, don’t forget to enter the COMPETITION to win the full ultimate version plus ALL add ons!!!!

Here’s the link:

https://wn.nr/q5gw8p

Worth $700 apparently!!!

Alex

:-)

• I still haven't totally clear if I can purchase the iOS version with the credits from the desktop one. Common sense says yes but someone confirm it?

@MatthewAtStagelight

• @MatthewAtStagelight.
    Running great on ipad, thanks.
    No one shout at me!
    But on my mate 20 Pro phone, right side of screen is missing,
    Even after using the built-in resize tool's, still missing right scroll bar and close button etc
    Would be great to have this running correctly on all platforms
    Thanks in advance
    This is the reason why I haven't upgraded yet

• @MatthewAtStagelight
    Also on android phone, at the start I can't log in either cause keyboard keeps dis appearing, this is rather important

• edited November 2018

@Dubbylabby said:
    I still haven't totally clear if I can purchase the iOS version with the credits from the desktop one. Common sense says yes but someone confirm it?

@MatthewAtStagelight

Apparently not.

Purchasing and Upgrades
    @Mark B For desktop platforms (macOS and Windows), we bypass our credit system and sell items outright by allowing users to just use their credit card. All transactions are processed securely through PayPal and any item you buy, such as a Loop or Preset pack can be used on any other platform. This is why the macOS version is only available on our site and not in the Mac App Store. ****Apple requires us to exclusively sell the iOS Unlock in-app through their payment system the App Store (which is what we do on iOS today. ****Credits purchased made on iOS or Android can be used on any platform and there is no rule against that.

• edited November 2018

Can anyone confirm whether the drum machine has a swing/shuffle function? I can’t find it. I just purchased the 808 and 909 kits - gotta have me some swing!

• Looks like it's got potential. :)
    Needs Ableton Link.
    Midi input has an error on my iCA4 though.

• @sdesign said:
    Can anyone confirm whether the drum machine has a swing/shuffle function? I can’t find it. I just purchased the 808 and 909 kits - gotta have me some swing!

Tap on the grid icon:

• @Janosax said:

@sdesign said:

Tap on the grid icon:

Nice thanks!

• edited November 2018

Link would be pretty cool - especially the version with start control.

Press one button and your pc, Mac, android phone and iPad all burst into life at same time
    Or what ever combo you have obviously

• @MathewAtStagelight : Videos would be appreciated, even more so than a manual !

• The credits show across all versions. I unlocked the android version with iOS credits and then got a tenner for that and it shows in iOS available for use. Tonight I will take a run at the Windows unlock.

• @BiancaNeve said:

@Dubbylabby said:
    I still haven't totally clear if I can purchase the iOS version with the credits from the desktop one. Common sense says yes but someone confirm it?

@MatthewAtStagelight

Apparently not.

@Stephan523 said:
    The credits show across all versions. I unlocked the android version with iOS credits and then got a tenner for that and it shows in iOS available for use. Tonight I will take a run at the Windows unlock.

That’s why I still haven’t it totally clear...

@MatthewAtStagelight

• edited November 2018

@Dubbylabby said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Dubbylabby said:

@MatthewAtStagelight

Apparently not.

@Stephan523 said:
    The credits show across all versions. I unlocked the android version with iOS credits and then got a tenner for that and it shows in iOS available for use. Tonight I will take a run at the Windows unlock.

That’s why I still haven’t it totally clear...

@MatthewAtStagelight

In my understanding, credits are for sounds only .

• Ok could someone please outline the steps to get the lowest price for IOS? I entered my info on the app but I still see the price at $14.99? I thought I would get a discount if I entered my info.

• edited November 2018

@sdesign said:
    Hey guys, don’t forget to enter the COMPETITION to win the full ultimate version plus ALL add ons!!!!

Here’s the link:

Worth $700 apparently!!!

Alex

I just noticed that the competition states that there will be one winner every day, so definitely worth entering to win the StageLight V4 ultimate bundle!

Here’s the link again!

Cheers

Alex

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Ok could someone please outline the steps to get the lowest price for IOS? I entered my info on the app but I still see the price at $14.99? I thought I would get a discount if I entered my info.

1. When you go to the store inside the StageLight app, you’ll see the amount of StageLight store credits in green text at the top of the page.
    2. When you unlock the iOS IAP, you use StageLights store credits.
    3. Add the iOS unlock V4 to your cart.
    4. If you don’t have enough StageLight credit, you’ll have to purchase some more or you can also get them via your referral code (here’s mine) which will give you and the person who used your link a store $.
    5. Download your unlock.

• Thanks @InfoCheck !
    I already created account so couldn’t give you the credit :s
    Although I tried.

• edited November 2018

Quick tip for pre length midi clip:

Tap on grid icon on top toolbar and choose a length in bars in « new pattern size »

Then you can enable clip record button or double tap to create a blank clip

It will have the chosen length, here 4 bars. That is quicker than setting each clip length individually each time

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Thanks @InfoCheck !
    I already created account so couldn’t give you the credit :s
    Although I tried.

That’s cool, you can still share your own referral code with your friends so you can both benefit.

• How do I delete a track/instrument I’ve added?

EDIT* finally found it, seems silly you can’t long press on items to bring up menu to delete them. Have to open up track settings then select the cog wheel first.

If this Stagelight and Korg gadget had a baby that app would be crazy.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Link would be pretty cool - especially the version with start control.

Press one button and your pc, Mac, android phone and iPad all burst into life at same time
    Or what ever combo you have obviously

It’s magical... Link Start/Stop please..

• Just had a problem using the Windows StageLight version 4 contacted customer support and dropped a ticket got a reply back with 2 minutes saying it was my audio interface Novation Audiohub. Unplugged replugged in all working within 5 minutes of reporting. That’s great customer service.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Just had a problem using the Windows StageLight version 4 contacted customer support and dropped a ticket got a reply back with 2 minutes saying it was my audio interface Novation Audiohub. Unplugged replugged in all working within 5 minutes of reporting. That’s great customer service.

They do seem VERY fast at responding to tickets.

• Stagelight is a major contender. Loving it. It does support MPE for anyone wondering. Works very good with Roli blocks including scale modes, pad modes, transport, etc.

• For a first release ,Version 1, the developers nail it, I am also loving it.
    Few things could be improved, lots have been mentioned before, would love to see folder tracks also with the ability to Group tracks.

• do you get all of the fx, and sample import with the free version?

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

No.

Stagelight free includes: Unlimited Tracks, LoopBuilder & Timeline Mode, SampleVerse (Basic) limited presets, Drum Machine (Basic) and 7 drum kits included, 9 Instruments (Basic) with over 50 presets, 4 Effects included and $6 Store Credits for additional content (with free account creation). Purchase the iOS Unlock V4 or Ultimate Unlock V4 right from the Stagelight In-app Store.

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

So ... just checking one more time:

The Windows v4 unlock is $49.99, and includes “$30 Store Credits for additional content”. Does this mean that I could use $15 of that credit to unlock the iOS version, and still have $15 credit to use for other things?

If I created an account first and got $6.00 credit, then purchased the v4 unlock would the outlay for the Windows unlock be $43.99?

The wording “additional content” has me wondering if store credits apply to version unlocks, or just to sample packs. And, this seems to me like it would be problematic from what I know of the App Store to effectively drop the price in the App Store to zero based on a purchase outside the App Store. Sounds too good to be true.

If purchasing the Windows unlock as above doesn’t effectively provide a free iOS unlock, then the cheapest order would be iOS free version > create account ($6 credit) > unlock Windows.

Just trying to understand which order of events results in the lowest cost for the two versions.

• edited November 2018

Looking at Doug’s video... This seems to be a BM3 Killer..record to timeline, functional scene mode etc.
    and it’s only v1.

👋 to INTUA...

Competition is good..

Edit, and continue your project on desktop..

Sold..